How old were you when you miscarried?

pink380

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Im not sure if a thread like this has been done already but I would be interested to know how old you were when you miscarried.

The reason I ask is because I have just had my second miscarraige today. I had it natural at home like my previous one which was in April 2008.

I am 36 and its got me thinking so much about all you read about WOMEN 35 AND OVER being at higher risk. I dont know if I will ever get answers and I am just so blessed to have 2 children already 11 and 6 but we would just like one more before we get too old.

My head is being twisted because now I have this thing about carrying to term and a baby having major health problems etc.

Am I classed as old, are my eggs of bad quality now, how comes I have had 2 perfectly healthy pregnancies and now that I have hit the over 35 mark its all going wrong?

I would love a poll of ages just to compare.. Thanks girls

I was 39!! Had 3 gorgeous sons before then!!
God knows???????????????????????????//////

19 for me. A month shy of 20. :(

Sorry for your loss hun. :hugs: hope things work out for you and your family!! fingers crossed for you and lots of :dust:

hi,
i was 18 with my first in 2007 and 21 with my second august 2009.
hoping to conceive soon..as i am only 21 and OH is 22...due to get married in october 2009 and doctor is sending me for tests as miscarried at the same amount of weeks each time i was pregnant so a little worried if i can carry to term or not.
hoping all will be well.
Sam x

Let's see...my first and second one, I was 32. I lost another one (actually two - twins) when I was 33. I am now 34, almost 35. I am still TTC, but with no luck.

I had my first this week, at age 31...Have a 7 year old son. My husband is almost 42...

im 19, OH is 32. Your eggs and what not are fine, ur body is just that bit older. my dad was 44 n stepmum was 40 wen they had my lil sis. its just harder for u to concieve if anything but mc are often unexplained and can happen at any time. sorry for ur loss tho.

So sorry for your loss hun. Sending you hugs and kisses. xox

I lost my first when I was 28 and my second at 29. I'm still 29 and determined to have a successful pregnancy next time around. :hugs:

I had a mmc at 18 weeks in July- I'm 35. We have a 5 yr old & not entirely sure if we have the courage to try again.....

i was 26. they at first thought i just had a regular missed miscarriage, but pathology results showed i had a molar pregnancy. I had to wait 6 months to try again, but went on to have a normal healthy pregnancy and now have a 2mth old lil boy.

Sorry for your loss hun. Good luck with TTC. :hugs:

25...and hoping to get pregnant again before I turn 26!

it was my first pregnancy and I am 27 - m/c in july 09

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->