How old were you when you miscarried?

Thank very much girls,

My god you are all so young, so its nothing to do with age.

As far as m/c being unexplained and nothing to do with eggs etc, I could let one go but having 2 really gets you thinking there is something not quite right.

I have a neighbour who tried for 10 years with 8/9 m/c until she got her little one. She spent years at different doctors only to find out years down the line a simple Asprin was needed to sort the problem.

Obviously her blood was clotting etc once she fell pregnant and this has got me really thinking. She is begging me to try again and to take an Asprin as soon as I know I am pregnant??????

I seem to be getting the "heartbeat" stage with the pregnancy, first one died at 8+5 weeks and the second 6+5 so both these would have had a heartbeat, so something is obviously ending the pregnancy. I have an appointment today with the consultant and I am going to ask for a very detailed check-up before I even consider trying to conceive again.

I have also read in alot of places that late ovulation can cause problems as well and I always ovulate around cd22/23 after my period. So I will be asking about this aswell.

Thanks again girls.

I was 29 with my first, 33 with my second and currently 12 weeks pregnant with my third and i am 36 tomorrow xx

I was 21 & 22. I'm starting to believe that age really doesnt matter.

I was 25 with my first and second and 26 with my third. I don't really think there is much of a link to age looking at the answers in this thread.

I lost Evie at 20 weeks and 4 days. I'm 20 years old and I'd had one previous full term pregnancy

xx

Sorry for everyone who has suffered a miscarriage :(

I thought I miscarried with my current pregnancy and I was 20 and thought my world had come to an end.

i had a m/c at 18, around 15 weeks, it was savage, went for the 12 week scan i was smiling but the the woman look at me and i just burst into tears :(

Sorry to hear of your loss words aren't enough though are they.

I was 32 the first time, then had one at 33 one at 34 and two at 36.(DH is 11 years older) I also have a lovely son who I had when I was 21.

I am 36 and miscarried this summer at 10 weeks 5 days. I have a 9 year old son and had no problems at all during that pregnancy.

I'm sorry for all of you who have experienced this...it has been one of the most difficult experiences of my life. I'm a very positive person and am doing well. It is comforting to find a place to connect and learn more about women with similar experiences.

:hugs:

I was 19 with my first mc and 23 with my second.

:hugs:

I had a stillbirth and a mc at 22 and 2 more mc's at 23 :(

hi im very sorry for ur loss....i was 19 with my 1st m/c at 6 weeks and i was 21 with my 2nd m/c at 16 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->