Reaction score
How old were you when you had you kids/ got pregnant

How did your parents react, and how did you feel about it

How old were you when you had you kids/ got pregnant

first: 28
second: 29
TTC#3 and I am almost 34

How did your parents react, and how did you feel about it

My parents were excited, and I was too. I had been trying for awhile. For my second I was shocked because I was just prescribed Clomid and was told I wasn't even ovulating. I was waiting for AF to come so I could start, and she didn't show. I took a test and...pregnant. She is my little miracle baby. I had basically no progesterone in my body.

I was 18 when I got pregnant and I'm 19 now, baby is due in March.

My parents were worried, but they came around and are excited now.

i was 18 when i had my daugher and she is 18 soon ,19 when i had my son 32 when i had my other son and am 36 now with harry

my dad just said it was up to me i have to look after them not him x

i was 24 when i had LO, family were ok, i was married, own house etc

I was 22 with my first so my parents reaction was "about time" lol

19 - I had just bought somewhere with OH, they were ok about it though they both freaked a bit at first. Mum comes round for weekly inspections of the house, does my head in!

22 when we got our :bfp: (i'm 24 now) and we (OH, Mum and Dad) were all so so so excited. we had just brought our first home together (me and James) and i had been told i could never have children, me and james had only been trying for 9 months :cloud: x x x

I was 30 when I fell pregnant and had Tristan when I had just turned 31. He was actually born on my Mum's birthday.

Both sets of parents were over the moon when they found out I was pregnant and they love Tristan to bits. He is the first grandchild on both sides of the family.

xxx

I was 24 and i have just turned 25 few weeks ago. My OH is nearly 29. We have been together for nearly 8 years now. Our parents were really excited and happy and they play a big part in Tobys life which is really helpful to me.

I was 23 :) my mom said " I KNEW IT " and my dad said" oh boy " lol

i was 18 when i got pg with Rhys and 19 when i had him

colins parents freaked out a little but after our first scan they were excited, my mum was happy straight away.

i just turned 20 when i got pg with Ffion and 20 when i had her

colins parents were really excited straight away but my mum was worried about how i would cope with them close in age.

I was 28 when I had Erin, 29 now.

Haven't got any parents (mum died of cancer, dad died of a heart attack) but my grandad and sisters were very excited. OH's parents were really pleased.

19 when i fell pregnant i was in shock lol didnt no what to say hahah

oh was 22 and was really happy but didnt show it typical army man lol

my mum wasnt happy at all and didnt want me to go thru with it and his parents didnt really care!

I am 23 now with my first...

Mummy and daddy not very happy xx

18 when I got pregnant,19 when I had Lola. :)

My parent's reaction was anything but good but since she was born they visited us and are actually very taken with Lola.

I was 39 (I am now 40) when I fell pregnant with my son. My mother was shocked as I failed to get pregnant for many years.

I was 32, now 33. I was shocked as it was my first month trying. Both sets of parents were over the moon with excitement. Bren is their first grandchild, and my mother had been waiting for a long time, and my father had been bugging me as well for a good year.

17 with my first, 22 with my second & ill b 31 when i have my third & my parents havent been happy wit any of them!! oh parents are ok tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->