How old

I was 18 when i got pregnant, 19 when he was born! I was happy from the moment i saw the positive test! Both my parents and granparents were very happy and supportive!

Hi, I was 23 when I got pregnant and 24 when he arrived.

Most people knew we were going to TTC, but didn't think we'd get so lucky so soon. Everyone was really pleased, my mom said she knew i'd have some good news for her! My dad made me laugh, i handed him the scan photo and he said 'whats this then?!'.... my mom rushed over and literally screamed with excitement and said 'dont be silly, you know that it is!'.... he then looked as if he was going to cry with my mom! (happy cry of course).

I'll never forget the day i took that test and it came up positive!

keely.

i was just about 2 turn 20 when i got pregnant and 20 when i had jack

I was 20, it wasnt planned and i had two false home tests, one false pee test at my dr. and a false blood test.... when i was sent to the hospital they thought something was wrong with me... cause i had been cramping.. and surprise i find out im 9weeks pregnant, i called my mom and told her she needed to come home from work ( Me, of course in tears... so shes thinking theres something seriously wrong with me.) when she got back to the house, and i told her, she laughed at me, (yes laughed.) and said "my goodness kayla... thats it?? Thats all that was wrong, God, thats no big deal, i thought you were going to say something devestating. i'm gonna be a grammy!" silly mom.
my father moved across the country........ :|

I was 20 when I fell pg and 21 when she arrived. My mam was fine, my great grandfather (who is like my father figure) wasnt toohappy at first, he is very much a tradditonist. But soon came round & every one was excited

I was 20 the first time I got pregnant but the pregnancy didn't work out. Me and Richard had only been together 2 years so families were a bit unsure of it all, but were devastated when I miscarried.
When Rachel was born I was 22 everyone was over the moon when I got pregnant with Rachel, 30 when I had Ruby and everyone was totally shocked when I got pregnant, even me LOL.

19 when I got pregnant with my first.

Mother and father were lets just say a little disappointed, the first thing I was asked is "are you keeping it" of course I was f***ing keeping "IT"

29 when I got pregnant with my second.

Again not much emotion from mother or father.

I was 17 when i got pregnant and when he was born (18 now)! Mum was angry at first, then sooo excited! My dad wasnt happy but i never see him so i didnt care! Mum is now the proudest 'nana' on the planet!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->