How old

I am 23 will be 24 when baby arrives in March. And my parents were very excited (after the initial shock of course) I was very surprised as they always used to say "no babies yet" as I am still young (although OH is almost 28) and they would have liked us to wait a few more years but they are over the moon as this is the first grandbaby! :)

23 when I found out I was expecting Jasmine, my family were happy, OH's were worried at first but now dote on lil miss, 24 with no 2

i was 19 when i fell pregnant with nicole and 20 when i had her. My mum and dad were fine about it, think they kind of expected it to happen (i'd fell pregnant at 18 but had a miscarriage) but ex's parents werent happy at all!! You'd think we had told them they were dying!

i was 24 when i fell pregnant with callum and 25 when i had him, both sets of parents were happy.

i was 21 when i had Jack (22 now) DH was 22 (23 now). i got my bfp a month after our honeymoon. so needless to say both of our families where over the moon and Jack is the first grandchild on both sides.

I was 32 when I fell pregnant, just turned 33 when I had Sam. I told my mum on her 60th birthday that I was expecting and it knocked her for six!!! She´d only been saying to my Auntie that day that she wasn´t expecting any grandchildren from me anytime soon!!

I was 18 when i fell pregnant, 19 when i had Joseph :)
I didn't tell my parents & they didn't know I'd given birth until he was 2 months old!

i was 18 when i got pregnant with my first and my dad was disappointed (my mum died of cancer when i was 15) and i was 27 when i got pregnant with Jack and when i told my dad he asked me straight away was it planned!!! hello i'm 27!! i'm 28 now and i know if i got pregnant now he would still be the same.

31 when I fell pregnant and 32 when he was born.
OH's parents and my dad were all thrilled. My mum was apparently happy, but didn't really show it.

I was 24, and my parents we're really excited.

I was 19, still am. They were worried, but are glad I have her.

i found out on my 18th birthday i was pregnant will still be 18 when baby arrives and oh will be 22 until may.

both sets of parents were excited and both said they expected it but i miscarried back in january and oh parents and sister wasnt pleased.

i was 17 when i first fell pregnant and had him when i was 18 but my dad wasnt happy at all but hes came round to it now and my mum was fine ( its always the dads lol)
my second one i was 19 and she was born on my 20th xx

18 when I got pregnant, he was born almost 2 months after my 19th birthday (in Jan).
OH was 22 when we found out, 23 when he arrived. (24 now)
My mother was happy (right after I told her I would still finish school ;) ), my father pasted when I was 11.
OH's mother wasn't too excited.. told me to go get a "morning after" pill. :rolleyes:

I was alittle nervous financially, OH was more excited instantly.

wow, do I ever feel young. lol. I was 16 when I got pregnant with and had my son. he's now 8 months old and i'm 6 weeks along with the second baby, who will be born about 3 months after i turn 18. My OH was 18 when I was pregnant with our first, and is 19 now. He will turn 20 about a month after this little peanut is born.

As for the parents, they handled it much worse the first time around. This time no one was really horribly upset and my dad was actually happy.

I was 21 when I found out I was pregnant, we had been trying for 3 months.

My parents were super excited! Addison is the first grandchild on both sides :)

I found out I was pg a few weeks after having a very drunken 20th bday, my OH is 19. My paren ts were shocked but happy, OH's mum was happy but his dad is an arsehole and kkicked him out.

hi. i was 18, 19 when she was born. mum very excited dad really mad at first. both proud grandpwrents now x

I was pregnant at 18 and had Jack when I was 19.
At first my mum was worried but she was younger when she had me so she was very supportive. It took my dad a few days to get into it and was then really excited after a month. Now they love him to bits :D

I'm one of the 'old' mummies!! I was 35 and I just turned 36 last month. Parents were all happy. Mine were happy but not happy in that I live in the Netherlands and they live in the USA so just not happy they only hold grandbaby when we are on vacation...

However, my mum has now learned to use a web cam. My dad's girlfriend (parent's are divorced) is more computer friendly but we can't get Dad up on it.

Luckily my sister has a 2 year old girl so they do get their spoiling in as my sis lives in the area.

They are though counting the time until we move back to the States :) as am I...more homesick now that I have a LO.

I was 27 when got pregnant and 28 when I had her. We didnt tell our parents until I was 18 weeks. All were really excited, but my parents were a bit worried I think as Mark and I had only been together a few months and I'd just lost my job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->