How on board is your OH?

On the topic though, DF is very onboard, he's my HPT checker as I have line eye.

Thanks Celesse, I thought it was just my OH that was like that!

My OH thought the same about TTC; he thought I'd suddenly turn into a rampant animal who was unable to control her sexual urges, but in reality it was the same as it always was, but with the odd "ooh, I'm about to ovulate; let's have a quicky". Then we got pregnant on our second cycle, and then I was so tired and nauseus I didn't want to even think about sex :haha:

My OH is very much the same this time around. We talk about it and he's neither excited nor against it; much of it is "if you like". But "if you like" isn't really good enough for me, especially when you're considering creating a new life. But he's just like that; unfortunately I married a clone of my dad :dohh: I know he's happy about it, but he doesn't want to have to think about it.

^ I hear that! It's like, 'Yeah I'd like one, but don't make me have to actually think about it or do anything different'. :haha:

TBH I think my OH is just happy that now I am off the pill I actually have a sex drive that is halfway comparable to his. :blush:

I can relate to quite a few of you here! My OH was in agreement when I came off the pill, ostensibly because of the effect it had on my libido. He said back then that we should wait to have a baby, but has never initiated contraception, even when I've told him when I'm due to ov.
He doesn't mind my (occasional, but nonetheless crazy) thing of buying baby stuff, and is definitely not preventing anything! He seems pleased that my sex drive has returned, but hasn't asked about ov or anything.
Recently I thought I might be pg (turned out to be a really long cycle) and he said "well, if you're not we'll just have to try again won't we?". I think he wants an "oops", as the sensible thing is to wait, but he knows how much I want a baby, and how much his daughter wants to be a big sister. I actually think in his heart he wants one too, because he has always said we'll make babies together ^_^

My OH is of the 'what will be will be' mindset
Doesn't ask when ov or if I'm late of anything. Think if I got a BFP he'd be shocked as I think even though he wants it, he is in a bit of denial!

My OH is kind of the same as a few of the ladies above. He was in agreement with me coming off the pill as hormonal contraceptives wreak havoc on me. He never pulls out even though at first we'd agreed on withdrawal, and says we can have one whenever I'm ready! But I don't think he wants to 'try', and in some ways I'm worried about the pressure of trying. So I suppose we are both hoping for an oopsy baby.

hmm and I thought I was the only one with this wierd DH that says "its up to you" and when we decide to use withdrawal umm he doesnt withdraw :haha: and we have 2 already basically we dont talk about it but we both know it could happen... I thought I was more into having another than him but now Im thinking he really would like another :happydance:

My OH has always been open to us having one but then it was him who suggested we start actively trying (after a bit of NTNP for about 9 months or so) That was back in May and now he asks all the time about where I am in cycle and is really supportive when I get BFN's.

He has even been to the Dr on his own to get the stuff to do a SA (although I think we are both a bit afraid to actually do that for fear of bad news) I haven't been to my GP either yet! (too scared!) In fact, this month I have now stopped the temps and the OPk's and am just using the CBFM as a guide to relax a bit more.

He is so funny at times though, the other day he told me he was having a silent conversation with his imaginary baby to practice for when little one comes along!! Ahh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->