• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How popular is this name?

CeriB

Reaction score
Jaxon/Jackson

I really like this name and hubby had never heard of it used as a first name before. When he looked online, it showed in the top 50 popular names. Very popular in America and gaining here in the U.K. I don't know anyone called Jaxon but a friends knows 2 apparently! How popular is this name now?

:flower:

Jackson is very popular in the US (at least in the Midwest where i am). Missy of them are caked Jax but spelled fully with the "ck."

I love the name, but won't be able to use it because a close friend had a son Jackson.

It is very popular here in Canada, I know three little boys named Jackson.

Yes it is very popular here in the states . I love the spelling win an X and really wanted to name a boy that if we had one but hubby didn't want to . Lol

Extremely popular in the US. I know at least 3 little boys named Jackson/Jaxon.

It's definitely on its way up I think, I know 2 jacksons- I'm in the uk

Also from Canada and agree it's very popular here. Much prefer the original spelling of Jackson as well.

I know of one baby just born in the U.K. called Jackson and I know one 1 year old called Jax

I don't mean offence but I find the spelling 'Jaxon' very chavvy :|

.im in the UK in Essex and haven't heard of any Jacksons I quite like it :flower:

I'm in the us and I know a jackson, and jaxon, and a jaxton.

It's very popular in Canada. I know lots of jaxons and jacksons

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"