How quickly did you lose it?

Beltane

Mother of 3 Boys!
Reaction score
Just stepped on the scale and was shocked that I dropped 15 pounds already! Not that I'm complaining but was curious about other people. How much weight did you lose in the first few weeks after giving birth?

The first couple weeks I dropped 18lbs easy... The last 10lbs has been impossible to drop though and I have a disquisting muffin top.

I'm with ryder. I was 115lbs prebaby, and have never excersized/dieted a day in my life.
Now I feel like crap because I dont have any self motivation to exercise so I am about 125lbs now with a muffin top. Although got up to about 165lbs (gained 49lbs) during my pregnancy. Lost that in the first 4-4.5 months.

At my 6 week postpartum appointment I was back to pre-pregnancy weight. I was a little disapointed because I wanted to stay at 100 lbs, but I went back to 94 lbs.

I lost about 20lbs and another 20lbs of swelling in the first 3-4 weeks. Slowly putting it all back on now though cause I can't curb my eating :(

I was 110 pre-pregnancy and went up to 140 or so... It immediately lost about 15 and it was really easy for me to lose 10 more but those final 5-10 are the hardest!! I can't seem to work them off...:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->