How random is your child ?

alibaba24

Reaction score
I was just thinking. My dd who Is 6 is rather random she will come out with all sorts and I'm like what are we talking about here. An example she woke up this morning and said "remember it was raining too fast mummy!" And then I have to piece information together. When I asked when I get an exasperated "yesterdayyyyyyy at the park !" Just curious about other kids just blurting things out

Yes, "when can we go back to the museum, where I bought Clyde", it was 2 years ago. I am supposed to remember which museum it was bought in.
Clyde being the 2014 Commonwealth games mascot.

Yes! Me and OH were saying yesterday it's like playing that round of mock the week where you have to guess the question. Yesterday he came out with 'what's in Bolivia?' Apparently the answer was lake titicaca!

I have a nearly 14 year old who still does this lol

she will have had a conversation with her friends then thinks she can carry it on with me even though I don't have a clue what she's talking about haha

Yes my 4 nearly 5 year old, she is completely random and then also quizzes you, its hilarious. My 1 year old giggles so much as his sisters antics lol. Its hard to keep up, I get asked who lives at random houses which she then decides is one of her friends, I get quized on TV characters, I get told about random children at school who arnt in class and I am expected to know them.she has speach delay but as the speech therapist said in a kind way she doesn't stop talking (has wide vocabulary but struggles with certain sounds which they think may be dyslexia) its hard to stop her talking so can go to sleep

My child is so random, she just expects me to no what she is on about when she blurts out random statements and I have no idea what she is on about hahah!!

😂😂 these replies are so funny kids are hilarious

My 3yo told me that Wayne Rooney lives opposite us.. It must be his house because it has a big England flag. :haha:

How is this for random "Who was the guy that blew up the houses?"

I'll leave it for a day and see who gets it. Hehe.

How is this for random "Who was the guy that blew up the houses?"

I'll leave it for a day and see who gets it. Hehe.

Guy Fawkes?

My 5 year old gets so frustrated with me when I can't work out what he's talking about!

My son does this. He has severe speech issues and cannot say a lot of sounds so it can take a long time for me to figure out what he's talking about!

I bet it feels great when you figure it out.

My 2 year old:
"I want Nanny cake"
Me "You want NANNY cake??"
"Mmmmmmmmmmm, Nanny cake"

I still have no idea what Nanny cake is but I'm guessing my mum has been feeding her something she likes, lol.

Haha, yes Max is pretty random. Harriet is very matter of fact and 'grown up' where as Max often asks me things like, when we are going to Africa on the holiday we've planned for tomorrow.. (we definitely haven't planned this lol)

😂 love these responses. It's a comforting knowing it's not just my lo

Lol these are so funny. My 6 year old is exactly the same way.

Yesterday's conversation was, "Well, the first gentleman was a lady who put a stick in my armpit."

Lol it took me lots of questions to figure out he was talking about a female nurse at his pediatrician's office when she took his temp under his arm. (Why she was "a gentleman", I have no clue!)

Lol these are so funny. My 6 year old is exactly the same way.

Yesterday's conversation was, "Well, the first gentleman was a lady who put a stick in my armpit."

Lol it took me lots of questions to figure out he was talking about a female nurse at his pediatrician's office when she took his temp under his arm. (Why she was "a gentleman", I have no clue!)

😂😂 it's the way it's just so out of the blue lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->