How realistic are you?

Because im generally very impatient i'm hoping i will concieve in less than 6-8 months. And even that is too long for me. But i have to realistic, because if i think 'oh i'll get pregnant within 1-2 months' i will be disappointed when it doesnt happen.

I hope it wont take too long, I dont think i want to try for years.

Sugars, although I know it will prob take more, I'm thinking it will happen in the first few months... :blush: Let's hope it will come true!!! xxxxx

Part of me thinks (well hopes) we might fall straight away - as that would be perfect timing for a few things! But basically if we don't fall straight away (which deep down I know is highly unlikely) then I am not really worried about how long it will take. I guess I'd hope it would be 3-6 months. But considering me and hubby are overweight (although we're working on that) it is likely to be harder to conceive easily.

xx

:tease:This is my first post... I am really hoping that once I convice my DH to "try again", we should be preggers by the next month. My 1st was totally unexpected (at 17), the 2nd we went off the pill and got pregnant the next month, and I've been using the ring since she was born 6 years ago. Here's hoping he'll be conviced in July or August!

:tease:This is my first post... I am really hoping that once I convice my DH to "try again", we should be preggers by the next month. My 1st was totally unexpected (at 17), the 2nd we went off the pill and got pregnant the next month, and I've been using the ring since she was born 6 years ago. Here's hoping he'll be conviced in July or August!

We were the totally opposite with our 1st LO, we had expected at least a year+ of TTC, and it kinda went swoosh and I fell pregnant in first cycle after implantwas removed. But I will expect a long time again at least this way I will not be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

I started to get ready for TTC the 1st time round by losing weight cutting out alcohol, healthy diet, folic acid etc. But then when it actually came to TTC I just went with the flow (obv still taking care of health) no charting etc and think I will just go for it the same way and hope for the best. 2 of my clostest friends charted for over 18 mnths and got nothing and when they stop worrying along came 2 gorgeous lil fellers!

And believe me it was hard trying not to worry as I am the biggest worrying planning obsessed crazy lady :rofl:

Sorry for babbling :blush:

I'm not really sure. I've never been pregnant before so no idea how long it will take. For some reason, I'm convinced it will take us ages but OTOH I have it in my mind that we'll have achieved it within 6 months of starting to try.

Welcome to the forum ! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->