How Rude!

Hannah :)

Pregnant with #3!
Reaction score
So today's my OH's 21st Birthday today! So happy Birthday to him :)
His Mom and Dad held him a lovely party at a hotel on Saturday night! Typical 21st piss up lmao! Lots of people! It was really nice for him (even though I was stone cold sober obv's but I'm not a drinker anyway :) )
Anyway one of his old family friends was there, she a year older than him and they haven't seen each other in years.
Anyway they we're chatting and she said "Wow 21 and two kids! Best start putting something on the end of it!!"
Its a blumin' good job I didn't hear her as she wouldn't have any eyes left I can tell you that lol.
It annoys me SO much when people make snide comments like that! We've worked so hard for the life style we have! Our child has everything she could need and all the love in the world and so will our new addition! WHO WAS PLANNED! Stupid cow bag! And its still not enough for people.

No matter what your situation if your a good parent it shouldn't matter! Stupid ignorant people :(

Sorry just a little rant lol

X

urgh that is so rude to say to anyone tbh never mind someone who's obviously in a loving relationship even if this LO hadn't been planned who the hell is she to judge regardless. urgh it annoys me so much when people make silly snide remarks like that.

Can totally feel for you.
When we first told people we got some similar comments. And you know what our Baby wasn't planned but we already love them. We already know how we are going to provide for them!!!

The best thing to do although hard is just leave them to live in their ignorance!!!

I'm glad its not just me overreacting lol! I'm very touchy atm! And also what gets on my last nerve is that when I got pregnant with my first there was no congratulations! Just "omg your having a baby?!" "oh well eh, make the best out of a bad situation" and my favourite from one of the ladys at work "oh I didn't know you were married!...I'm not. ...Oh." Haha! And even the other night everyone was like "Aw congratulations" through gritted teeth! It makes me wonder of OH's mom hasn't told people we planned the baby cos she's to ashamed! It would be a totally different kettle of fish if we we're married! But I'm not getting married just to please other people! We'll get married when we're ready!
Wowzer sorry that was abit of a rant but needed to get it off my chest lol.

X

Its ok, my husband is 24 and when he told his dad i was pregnant his dad said "you know theres such things as condoms right?"

I was furious!

i dot know why some people feel such a need to comment like that, ive not had so many direct comments to be honest i think most people were waiting for it to happen lol. but ohs friend (not sure whether he was being serious as i can never tell lol) said way to live your life 22 with 2 kids a car on finance and getting a mortgage. as oh said to me hes proud to be able to do that with his life :)

Exactly! Tbh who wouldnt like to have a car and their own home given the choice!? Most young people find it hard to acheive that with out the added pressure of having children so i think we're doing quite well lol.
Its just anoying cos like everyone else we've worked so hard for it and have waited so long and its still not good enough! :(

x

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->