How short after conception can you feel symptoms?

I didn't notice any symptoms when I was pregnant last until a week or so after my missed period.

Im in the same boat as you.. I last had intercourse on 4th december, but unsure when my AF is due, but i know its coming up.. second to that, Ive had cramping for around a week now which doesnt normally happen, i only get it the day on and before I have my AF..

so far ive had this

feeling nauseous
feeling hot especially my face and ears (lol)
im more hungry than normal, even after i eat my stomach STILL grumbles..
Cramps, slightly different from my AF cramsps, but sometimes the same (for over a week)
my boobs sometimes feel sore but hardly anything to be honest.
I also have this watery like discharge down below, and i have no idea what it actually is,,
its really runny and i dont recall having anything like that before

my back also aches so do my thighs and pelvis area :S

anyone shed any light? aha

My goodness, I woke up this morning feeling so nauseated! Took me a while to start thinking about eating breakfast, even though my stomach felt like an empty pit. Finally ate some oatmeal slowly. I'm excited about being nauseous, too... let's cross our fingers. :D

I'm so following this! I think I'm between 5-7DPO and thought I was going crazy! wish I could test I'm a definite POAS addict! good luck and sticky baby dust to you! xxx

I'm between 3 and 6dpo and I feel like poo today!! I feel dizzy (not sure if that's a symptom) I have stomach pains, I feel sick, im bloated and so tired!!

Good luck everyone!! Xxxx

:hug:

I'm between 3 and 6dpo and I feel like poo today!! I feel dizzy (not sure if that's a symptom) I have stomach pains, I feel sick, im bloated and so tired!!

Good luck everyone!! Xxxx

:hug:

Yep some women experience dizziness! GL!!

I've heard that some women know almost right away and others don't notice anything different until weeks after their BFP. Sooo frustrating! Also complicating matters is that PMS can behave exactly like early pregnancy - right down to the extreme fatigue and the nausea. Gah!

I'm not sure how many DPO I am - not using OPK, FF calendar said I was due to ovulate last Thurs but I had EWCM and ovulation cramping from Thurs to Saturday so I'm not sure. Today I noticed my face is breaking out (unusual at this point in the cycle) and for the past two days, my gums have bled while I was brushing my teeth/flossing, which is also unusual this early in the cycle. Also I've been more irritable than usual LOL and also weepier than usual - holiday music is making me cry. Who knows?

Haha - I have the local jazz station on now and they just played Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald's duet about putting all your eggs in one basket. Ha!

Most women must not get symptoms until after af is late because almost anytime I mention feeling symptoms, I get jumped that "no that's all in your head, it's way too soon.....you can't be feeling THAT yet..." ugh.

I know what you mean about the music. Yesterday I was sobbing to that Christmas Shoes song!! Even 5 minutes after the song was done, I was still crying while doing dishes! What a mess! :haha:

My bbs grew almost a full cup size in a week. I've been an A all my life, and now I'm a heavy B. I should only be roughly 7 dpo, and they started getting sore like 5-6 days ago. I know what you mean about having people jump down your throat about having symptoms this early. DH doesn't think I am cause it's too soon.I'm like dude, lookit my chest. He says it's just a late growth spurt but every girl in my family is an A soooo.. and my bbs rarely ever get sore! I'm not crazy!

My bbs grew almost a full cup size in a week. I've been an A all my life, and now I'm a heavy B. I should only be roughly 7 dpo, and they started getting sore like 5-6 days ago. I know what you mean about having people jump down your throat about having symptoms this early. DH doesn't think I am cause it's too soon.I'm like dude, lookit my chest. He says it's just a late growth spurt but every girl in my family is an A soooo.. and my bbs rarely ever get sore! I'm not crazy!

No one knows your body better than you do! I had sore boobs with my first one....super sore, but no size increase, that would have been wonderful! That didn't come until breast feeding :haha:

GL~~hope you get your bfp!

About 20 minutes ago, I started getting some light little crampy twingey feelings way down there.....(not af like at all and further down :blush:) Anyway, when I used the rest-room, I'm getting some yellowish cm/discharge that has some pink tinges to it?? This is new to me! Not sure what to make of it, but no foul odor, no itching, burning, etc.

Any thoughts on what it might be??

About 20 minutes ago, I started getting some light little crampy twingey feelings way down there.....(not af like at all and further down :blush:) Anyway, when I used the rest-room, I'm getting some yellowish cm/discharge that has some pink tinges to it?? This is new to me! Not sure what to make of it, but no foul odor, no itching, burning, etc.

I had that with my first pregnancy. It could be implantation bleeding, mine was pink with a lot of cervical fluid and it was only went I went to the bathroom. I also was crampy and twinges around my ovaries and thought AF was coming but instead they were baby cramps. You get the feeling around ovulation, as the fertilized egg travels down the Fallopian tubes to the uterus, implants, and then the uterus stretches and pulls. : ) So they are also a good signs. I am starting to have those same feelings again. It has been 4 weeks since my miscarriage and D/C (no heart beat on ultra sound at 10 weeks). You are more fertile after a m/c and I am on my 2 week wait so I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Good Luck! *lots of baby dust*

I'm hoping that's what it is....it sure didn't last long!!

Sorry to hear of your loss :hugs:

I had every last one of your symptoms and got a BFP at 16dpo (yesterday)!!! GOOD LUCK and plenty of baby dust to you!

Im in the same boat as you.. I last had intercourse on 4th december, but unsure when my AF is due, but i know its coming up.. second to that, Ive had cramping for around a week now which doesnt normally happen, i only get it the day on and before I have my AF..

so far ive had this

feeling nauseous
feeling hot especially my face and ears (lol)
im more hungry than normal, even after i eat my stomach STILL grumbles..
Cramps, slightly different from my AF cramsps, but sometimes the same (for over a week)
my boobs sometimes feel sore but hardly anything to be honest.
I also have this watery like discharge down below, and i have no idea what it actually is,,
its really runny and i dont recall having anything like that before

my back also aches so do my thighs and pelvis area :S

anyone shed any light? aha

I had every last one of your symptoms and got a BFP at 16dpo (yesterday)!!! GOOD LUCK and plenty of baby dust to you!

I had that with my first pregnancy. It could be implantation bleeding, mine was pink with a lot of cervical fluid and it was only went I went to the bathroom. I also was crampy and twinges around my ovaries and thought AF was coming but instead they were baby cramps. You get the feeling around ovulation, as the fertilized egg travels down the Fallopian tubes to the uterus, implants, and then the uterus stretches and pulls. : ) So they are also a good signs. I am starting to have those same feelings again. It has been 4 weeks since my miscarriage and D/C (no heart beat on ultra sound at 10 weeks). You are more fertile after a m/c and I am on my 2 week wait so I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Good Luck! *lots of baby dust*

Sorry for your loss and LOTS of baby dusts to you. I have had 4 around the 10-12 week time frame. I am hoping for a sticky bean this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->