How short after conception can you feel symptoms?

Thanks everyone, this forum is so supportive! Baby dust to all!

If I am not pregnant I think I am going to schedule a drs appointment soon. Today all I've manged to do is walk around the house/browse the Internet and sleep. I cannot get any energy!! I am usually able to do all house chores, walk the dog and do my daily work out. This sucks!

About 20 minutes ago, I started getting some light little crampy twingey feelings way down there.....(not af like at all and further down :blush:) Anyway, when I used the rest-room, I'm getting some yellowish cm/discharge that has some pink tinges to it?? This is new to me! Not sure what to make of it, but no foul odor, no itching, burning, etc.

Any thoughts on what it might be??

I had that with my first pregnancy. It could be implantation bleeding, mine was pink with a lot of cervical fluid and it was only went I went to the bathroom. I also was crampy and twinges around my ovaries and thought AF was coming but instead they were baby cramps. You get the feeling around ovulation, as the fertilized egg travels down the Fallopian tubes to the uterus, implants, and then the uterus stretches and pulls. : ) So they are also a good signs. I am starting to have those same feelings again. It has been 4 weeks since my miscarriage and D/C (no heart beat on ultra sound at 10 weeks). You are more fertile after a m/c and I am on my 2 week wait so I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Good Luck! *lots of baby dust*

Sorry for your loss and LOTS of baby dusts to you. I have had 4 around the 10-12 week time frame. I am hoping for a sticky bean this time.

Thank you!!!I am sorry for you loses as well. It is difficult to lose a child, you never forget. Congrats on your pregnancy!!!!!! Very exciting news!! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a sticky bean!!!

wow! so much action on this thread since last night! lol. here are my symptoms today:

6dpo ~ fuller more tender breasts, creamy cm, nausea, loss of appetite, food aversions,
extremely tired , cranky, frequent urination.

hope these are good signs!

Personally, I'm excited to test in the morning! I had what I THINK was implantation bleeding at 7 dpo so I'm hoping tomorrow or the next day I'll get my faint bfp!! Can't wait!!

Feel nauseated this morning on and off. I'm getting these odd... uterus?? pains. I don't really know what they are. Feels just really odd. Sorta tingly or twitchy.

Personally, I'm excited to test in the morning! I had what I THINK was implantation bleeding at 7 dpo so I'm hoping tomorrow or the next day I'll get my faint bfp!! Can't wait!!

So exciting!! Good luck to you! :baby:

Well...it wasn't a bfp today!! :haha: I'm glad there's still plenty of time for testing!!

I woke up queasy again today, but not as bad as other days this week. I've been REALLY gassy today and yesterday...I'm sure the hubby will be thrilled when that's over :haha:

Well, I got some dark brownish pink blood today. My period isn't due for about ~1.5 weeks. I've been having AF pains all morning/afternoon. Feel quite nauseated and so so so tired. Just want to sleep. Yuck.

My lower back is also quite sore and achy, just like AF. So confused.

Think this could be IB? I've never spotted in between periods before.

I am on CD19 (30 day cycle) and 4dpo.

Well, I got some dark brownish pink blood today. My period isn't due for about ~1.5 weeks. I've been having AF pains all morning/afternoon. Feel quite nauseated and so so so tired. Just want to sleep. Yuck.

My lower back is also quite sore and achy, just like AF. So confused.

Think this could be IB? I've never spotted in between periods before.

I am on CD19 (30 day cycle) and 4dpo.

It sure could be!! Especially if it doesn't last long or amount to much!

Well now I'm just scared! I am bleeding quite a bit now. I am having horrible lower back pain and worse AF pains then ever. I had the most excruciating pain go through my lower section earlier, felt as if someone was literally stabbing me.

maybe call your dr.. good luck i hope its nothing bad

9 dpo....a little nauseous this morning though that seems to be getting better. Bbs are kinda sore. Had a few more tiny pale pink dots last night, nothing today. Still no bfp, starting to grow impatient! lol

I've gone from being so nauseated that I didn't want to eat to being SOOOO hungry today!!

I don't think people should jump down your throat about how you feel. With baby #1, I had early pregnancy signs, cramps, frequent urination, and I just new... And 9 months later I had a baby. (This was cycle 1, pregnant so fast at ttc I couldn't believe it.)

This time I've been ttc for 4 cycles. And I kept thinking I was pregnant every month. Thought I was going nuts and cried everytime the witch showed up.

Here is what I discovered about myself. I have awful ovulation symptoms. Through BBT and keeping track of all my symptoms over the last going crazy cycles. I figured out.

3 days before ovulation - nausea
2 days before ovulation through 2 days after ovulations - Sore Breasts
Day of ovulations - Tired and Depressed

(These symptoms kept getting in my head telling me I was pregnant.) When they should've been telling me DTD!

The 2WW sucks, but its also nice knowing WE COULD BE PREGNANT! And it doesn't matter whether you have every symptom or no symptoms. Reality stays the same WE COULD BE PREGNANT!

So, if the sperm fertilized the egg, and it doesn't implant. We aren't pregnant. And until that occurs between 6-12 dpo we are in fact not pregnant.

So your symptoms you feel have no impact on whether you are pregnant or not. It's a miracle! Everything with the male & female reproductive system has to go perfect to make that baby! Such a miracle, yet happens everyday!

We all have hope, are allowed our excitement. Have our symptoms. And some of us (hopefully all of us) will get that BFP this cycle! Best of luck to us all! :)

I am 4dpo. This is my fifth child, but the two week wait is still tricky. Ya just never know. The thing I have noticed most is cramping since O day and also these electrical twinge feelings in my uterus. Does anyone have any insight?

Well I'm 18 days late for my period (Dec 2nd) I´ve waited so long because back in May my period was 18 days late also. In average my cycles are 30 days long. I may be testing on Wednesday, wanted to wait until Friday but I don't think I want to wait so long. Well my symptoms since my missed period:

Cramps on and off like pms/af
Heaviness
Bloating in my first week of missed period (I looked like i was 20 weeks along lol) now i don't have it anymore, well sometimes maybe.
Gas (ew)
Last week I felt like I had UTI but it wasn't
A lot of white CM since missed period but now I don't have it so much.
My breasts feel heavy and are sore, even my DH noticed they look bigger.
Backache
Really moody
Headache, like my head is about to explote (not everyday of course)
I've noticed an increase sense of smell this past 2 days
I've been really exhausted
I've had chills and hot flashes (chills just one day last week, I thought I was going to get the flu but no)
I had a little cervix pain.
Major breakout and it sucks
Nausea (started today)
Frequent trips to the bathroom.

I really hope it's a :bfp: Baby dust for everybody!!

1dpo nauseous cooking dinner
2dpo twinges in lower pelvis

TTC baby girl, have 2 active boys :)

i had the same feeling this afternoon. my hand felt numb holding my coffee cup and when i stood up it felt like my knee wasnt even there. i agree with you that it may not sound relevant but definately strange.

Hi All

Not sure if this is still being read but my hubby and i started trying for our little bundle of joy recently (5 days ago)
I know the possibilities of falling pregnant 5 days before my period is low but ever since we had sex, I have felt nausea all day everyday. But its tolerable. My breast feel bigger and a little vains. I am very regular with my periods and usually feel mild cramping a day before my period. But nothing. Also have no energy and just want to sleep. My hormones are going a little nutty causing some crying and anger (not bad, just feeling irritated)

Does this mean I may be pregnancy or am I just over thinking?

Thank you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->