How soon after last clomid dose ovulation?

MEPride

Reaction score
How soon after your last dose of clomid do you ovulate? I'm seeing 5-9 days after the last dose but I've been getting cramping on/off today and yesterday was my last dose. I'm afraid of ovulating too soon before even having the chance to DTD!

So, for clomid users.... how long did it take you? I'm I just being paranoid?

On my first cycle of 50mg I didn't ovulate. On my second cycle of 100mg (CD3-7) I ovulated on CD16. On my third cycle of 100mg (CD3-7) I ovulated on CD16 and got a BFP on 10 DPO.

They usually say you'll ovulate 5-10 days after your last Clomid tablet.

The Clomid Buddies thread is really amazing, if you've got more questions you could try ask them there

Heeeey girl! I hope things are going well for you down the coast and i am so excited that you are taking Clomid. It did the trick for me and I hope it works for you!

My first cycle I took it CD 5-9 and O'd CD 21, I was freaking out thinking it wasn't going to happen. Sure enough I got EWCM like two days prior and a positive OPK the morning before O. The second cycle was CD 20. I then took it earlier and O'd on CD 19 the month I conceived. I was also temping and had the rise. My doc also did a 7DPO progesterone draw to confirm.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->