How soon can you feel your baby move?

Seasidebaby

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know how soon you can feel the little flutters of your baby inside you???
I'm only 4 wks 5 days and I swear I just felt a flutter?... Yes, you may think I am crazy. I don't think it was wind :) I've never felt anything like it, the only way I can describe it is a flutter... Could it be possible?!

Not a chance hun sorry its about 17 weeks onwards for your first baby :)

i dont think you would feel your baby move at 4 weeks only cos the baby is about the size of a seed, i felt baby move first time about 18 weeks and they were only flutters. u get alot of weird feelings though when your pregnant so it that explains it! lol

Don't think it could have been baby, cause it doesn't have any limbs yet and is about the size of tiny seed.

Im in the same boat as you Seasidebaby, ive had weird 'moving' sensations but unfortunately i think its abit too early :( lol x

I have had them to and it is just pregnancy ladies, I am sorry but I heard the earliest especially for first time moms was 14 to 16 weeks and most not till after.

18 weeks with my first
12 weekswith my second , both daddy andi felt it thesame time

i felt butterflys at 12 weeks and moving at 14-15 but its like and 16 ive had one kick but not hard very light

I was about 20 weeks before I felt definite movement.. at 18-20 weeks felt a few flutters. Sorry but your baby is so tiny right now.. there are lots of wierd feelings in early pregnancy.

Sorry hun, it is impossible to feel at nearly 5 weeks. It is most likely gas. Here's a picture of your baby (you'll see how that's impossible):

https://assets.babycenter.com/i/m/stages/popups/05/index.jpg

i felt flutters at 14 weeks with DS and he was my first.

4 weeks is far too early...your baby is the size of a seed.

I havent felt mine yet (2nd baby) and on my first, I think I was about 17 weeks before I felt him move.

with my first baby, I felt flutters at 19 weeks. 13-14 weeks with my second.

no way i'm afraid it is smaller than a grain of rice at the moment! from 14wks onwards is prob the earliest tho my friend swears she felt baby at abt 12wks.

i was about 18weeks. and even then its tiny flutters.. wont be long chick honest, ull be like wooooo where they hell has all the time gone!!

i felt a flutter on tuesday doing the register at nursery...i swear bubs did a backflip!!!!! definate butterfly movement n it was so strong, n no it wasnt wind! lol at 24 Im hoping i know the difference! xx

awwh i cant wait to feel my baby move :)

I felt some shutters today, it was strange....

It is probably wind hun, I had loads of it in 1st trimester!

I had flutters at 15 weeks and can feel vibration wriggles (only way I can describe it!) and they were from 16 weeks exactly.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"