...how soon did you notice symptoms?

BoobsMcGee22

Reaction score
I figured I would post this here rather than in the 2WW where I am currently hanging out. I am a mom and my son is almost ten. That being said, I can't remember much from my pregnancy! I remember the nausea and the panic. It's the little, early symptoms that I can't remember.

So for you ladies who were there recently, how soon did you notice symptoms? What DPO do you think it was? What kinds of symptoms did you notice right away?

Thanks, and many blessings! :flower:

I had cramps at 8dpo this time round (and last) and for about a week afterwards which I'm guessing was implantation pains....also felt slightly off colour at weeks 4-5 if I didn't eat something quickly in the mornings.....nothing now tho! Good luck to you x

For me the first symptom all four times I've been pregnant have been breast changes. They become sensitive, firmer/fuller and have noticeable veins through the skin (sexy! Lol), I also got increased cm, and a 'feeling'.

The last 2 months when I was looking for any sign that I was pregnant during the 2ww, I noticed if I was gassy or if I had mild cramps here and there but AF always ended up showing her face.

This month, however, I knew something was different right around 8DPO when I woke up from a dead sleep because I could smell how hot my husbands laptop was as he watched netflix. Around 10 DPO my sense of smell got even worse and I couldn't stand the stink of my stove or my cigarettes anymore. I was also having super super vivid food dreams. It was last week, I think 12 DPO, I woke from this dream where I was eating really good creme-filled donuts and drinking a smoothie and I woke up tasting it in my mouth and craving donuts so bad I drove to the gas station at 4 am to get some LOL

It was also right around 12 DPO my boobs started hurting BAD. Not the normal pms sore, but this time the nipples were so sensitive it hurt to slightly brush them with my fingers. And the nips were very red and inflamed looking. Took a test at 16 DPO, so yesterday, and BOOM all 3 tests were blaringly positive LOL.

PMS and pregnancy symptoms can be similar, but sometimes you "just know" when something's different :)

End novel. lol

only reason I took a test was cause I couldn't stop crying lol. DH told me too. Instantly, my boobs looked different too. The morning sickness and sore boobs kicked in at 6 weeks :)

Like a week before my first missed period. I thought it was Some effects from being under sedation at the hospital and called the doctor telling him I didn't feel right. He told me to go to er, But I didn't have the energy. Horrible cramps was the main thing I experienced at first. My horrible ms came a bit later. But I took the pregnancy test because I thought to myself maybe I'm pregnant and about to miscarry. Just a lot of thoughts. Turns out that stick was dark and got Pos result super quick

At about 8dpo I started getting really sore, chapped lips. Like really sore. I thought I was out this month because we only dtd once so I put the sore lips down to the weather getting colder and the fact that I've had the central heating on more! Around the same time I noticed a tugging feeling when I stood up quickly. Like a stitch. It did make me wonder!

At 10dpo I tested, not really expecting anything and got a bfp. I then started noticing more pulling/tugging feelings in my tummy.

I didn't, haha.

With my first my boobs were in agony and I had spotting 7dpo.

This time I didn't "feel" anything until my SIL said "take a test tomorrow after I've finished work". That night I had cramps, dry heaving and nausea from the second I woke up the next day. Still doesn't feel like I am now, if it wasn't for nausea and back cramps still be clueless.

i had symptoms since the night of conception. but i didnt know i was even pregnant so i didnt think of the symptoms as anything, although they were extremely different than my normal PMS symptoms. my boyfriend knew i was pregnant before i did. i even yelled at him i wasnt but the next day i took a test at 8 dpo and surprise! he was right! but i do remember my symptoms i just didnt believe i was pregnant, especially because they weren't typical pregnancy symptoms like backpain headache etc. the ones i had closest to that was bloating, swollen breasts (no pain), and nausea. i did have sneezing every single day since conception to this moment but i sneeze even more now that im farther along.

I am 12 DPO and got positive test (tests!) yesterday.
Few days before I noticed that I was getting really emotional. I started crying about the smallest of things and I actually told myself to stop being stupid (I was out shopping and started to cry because a place reminded me of a friend I hadn't seen for a while... like seriously!!!)
Well, I am still emotional... when someone is nice to me, it is very difficult for me to not start crying.
Besides that, I have started to now feel really hot. I could not sleep last night because I was so hot. I don't even have heating on in the house...
I also had a headache yesterday that did not go away but that could be anything really.
Oh and I am super gassy... I burb and fart like a guy at the moment, it is HORRIBLE haha :haha:

I have really bad PMS anyway, so every month we were trying id get excited and then disappointed. But the month we managed it, I got my BFP at 12dpo (very strong, didn't test any earlier) I had cramps from about 9 dpo, on and off nausea from 10 dpo, sore boobies from 10 dpo and a sore throat from 10 dpo as well :)

With my first baby, I noticed symptoms at 2 weeks pregnant. I got some insane morning sickness. At four weeks pregnant, I had tender boobs, morning sickness, extreme exhaustion, cravings, food aversions, and my belly was tender.

With this baby, I am 4 1/2 weeks and symptomless. Food is tasting funny and I'm tired but I have a pretty nasty cold so I think that's all it is. The only reason I even tested in the first place was because I was hopeful haha.

Thank you ladies for all your wisdom!
This has been a cycle with new symptoms for me, so I was just wondering if it was strange to be noticing things feel different than in previous cycles.
My husband swears my boobs are bigger (and they are pretty large anyway, so I don't see it...but I guess he REALLY looks...hahahaha) and I have strange nipple pain I never had.
Just feel...different?

As soon as I found out at 4 weeks I noticed I'd been feeling nauseated and not hungry it was like that until 12 weeks

Honestly if you feel different, I'd test. I always trust my gut feeling :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->