how strong is this baby!!!!??

iwantabub

Reaction score
Anyone else statting to feel pain with certain movements...

Like last night he rolled or moved his leg or something and ouchies!!!!!

Then twice while I was sleeping the little munchkin kicked me in the ribs and jammed his feet up there so hard it woke me up and it was painful....

Is this normla for this stage?

Any of u have strong babies?!

I'm a bit scared now! I'm only 29wks and already getting some painful movements! Sometimes it feels like he's trying to push his feet between my ribs and my skin which just... ugh, it feels awful! The other day I swear to God he was clawing at my cervix :| ouchies!

Yeah, she sticks her foot out my side so hard it feels like she's going to break through! Hurts like a b*itch!!

My lo is always streaching and it is so uncomfortable but also reasuring. His head it right in my pelvic bone and when ever he moves his head it send extream pain through my back, it sometimes even makes me drop to the ground its that bad.. fun fun fun

Bubs pretty much just stretches now cuz he's running out of room but it hurts so bad sometimes! I swear it feels like he's gonna bust through or break his own water!

They're getting bigger and running outta room in there! Perfectly normal!

Oh yes and it gets painful at times and especially when she jabbs her feet in my ribs

I started getting painful jabs at 29 weeks-ish. I've felt her stretching quite a bit too, and sometimes it feels like she's grinding her elbows into my side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->