How the hell am i supposed to get a new man in my life?

Well if you are open to the idea of maybe meeting a man who also has a child and is single/divorced etc then maybe you could try and find some local groups for single parents rather than single mums and also take the LO with you to places where you will also meet single Dads? Probably would start off as friendship first because your kids are around you but it's a place to start and sometimes just meeting new people (male or female) kicks off a new social circle and they might know someone who knows someone e.g. some single mum you meet and get on with great might have a nice single brother/friend who is just your type!

I think if it is hard for you for getting any time away from your LO to meet people, then taking her with you and just seeing new people you meet as just new friendships might be a great starting point.

Well if you are open to the idea of maybe meeting a man who also has a child and is single/divorced etc then maybe you could try and find some local groups for single parents rather than single mums and also take the LO with you to places where you will also meet single Dads? Probably would start off as friendship first because your kids are around you but it's a place to start and sometimes just meeting new people (male or female) kicks off a new social circle and they might know someone who knows someone e.g. some single mum you meet and get on with great might have a nice single brother/friend who is just your type!

I think if it is hard for you for getting any time away from your LO to meet people, then taking her with you and just seeing new people you meet as just new friendships might be a great starting point.

Whenever I think of these single parent clubs I always think of the club "SPAT' on About a Boy. However if Hugh Grant was going to show up I'd be first one there :rofl:

Whenever I think of these single parent clubs I always think of the club "SPAT' on About a Boy. However if Hugh Grant was going to show up I'd be first one there :rofl:

Hugh Grant has just become a Dad now and he is not with the Mother anymore, so you never know!!

I love about a boy!! Single parents alone together!! :rofl:!

I Have had a relationship, Maizie doesn't sleep at her dads, although she does sleep at my mums on a saturday night, then goes to her dads for the day sundays....

The lad i was with i've known years so he already knew Maizie.... (he didn't sleep over then she was home tho...) Its difficult, but once you get your Maisie bed routine of sleeping in her own bed, and she doesn't wake up.. you will be more 'free' in the evenings... My ex used to come over when she was asleep so a few times a week...
then sleep over on a saturday night....

xx

Sorry slightly OT but one of the best bits of About a Boy...

He's been taken to pieces every day of the week, you daft, fucking hippie!

:haha:

I suppose I am lucky because FOB has them every other weekend and one night in the week too unless its a Wednesday night.
I also have my mum, sister, sister in law and all of those would help me if I needed to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->