how the other half live

Yeah I think the woman last night was soooooo selfish! the little boy was so lovely :( x

I am but I missed last nights one. I will hopefully watch it tonight as I am sure I set it to record on series link

the woman last night really pee'd me off. if you were so poverty stricken no way would you spend that much on yourself especially when they already had a pc and their kids were in need of other things.

I missed it last night! How can i watch it does anyone know?
Last week was really sad though x

I think the woman shouldve put her kids first not herself she was just shelfish!
You can watch on 4od on pc or if youve got virgin you can watch it in catch up. x

The woman last week was lovely and I felt really sad for her when her little girl wished for a bed on her birthday :( The woman last night tho was awful, her little boy needed clothes and she wasted the money on a laptop! Surely the kids should come first!! And I'm sorry, this is probably going to sound horrible, but would you have bought skin cream from her?? :blush:

The woman last week was lovely and I felt really sad for her when her little girl wished for a bed on her birthday :( The woman last night tho was awful, her little boy needed clothes and she wasted the money on a laptop! Surely the kids should come first!! And I'm sorry, this is probably going to sound horrible, but would you have bought skin cream from her?? :blush:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: A facelift, more like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->