how to lead a normal life?

buffhubbie

Reaction score
SO we decided last week we would ttc, i have been ready for years but hubbie has only just come round to the idea, now im really excited and its all i can think about. how do you all get on with normal life ttc??:happydance:

I've been TTC for the past 5-6 months now. Its a slow process for me... I hope you have luck and get a bfp :)

i dont know but if you find the answer youll make a million ;)
good luck and lots of baby dust!x x x

I am only only the 2nd month TTC but i have decided to break it into sections....

1st week drink and be merry whilst have AF
2nd week get as healthy as possible- get to gym- eat well!
3rd week- BD as much as possible and OPK test twice daily
4th week- get on here and symptom spot permanently!!!!
5th week- pray AF doesn't turn up!!

N.B i am on 33 day cycle hence the 5 weeks

xx Good luck!

I'm not even TTC yet and it's all I think about!! Whatever I'm doing I think how would this be different if I was pregnant/had a baby??!! I'm driving my husband crazy cos when I think these things I have to immediately tell him!!

So yeah if anyone knows how to stop thinking about pregnacy / babies I'd like to know as I still have about 3 months to wait till we're TTC!! :(

Sorry dont know the answer to that one im afraid! :dohh:

its really bad, ive brought stuff already just to keep my madness undercontrol.

im trying to take one day at a time keeping myself busy etc.

Just try and keep relaxed and enjoy yourself! Try and hold off on the research too, save yoruself something to read later! It can get too much quickly, so stay relaxed is my advice!!
Good luck!

I am only only the 2nd month TTC but i have decided to break it into sections....

xx Good luck!

Lol so funny I am right there with you...

this is my 23rd cycle, I wish I didn't obsess about this during the whole time. I now regret about all the holiday plans we didn't do in case I was pregnant. sigh..
one advice I have is don't tell anyone you started TTC, it gets even worse when you try not to think about it but people keep asking if you had any luck.
good luck xx

this is my 23rd cycle, I wish I didn't obsess about this during the whole time. I now regret about all the holiday plans we didn't do in case I was pregnant. sigh..
one advice I have is don't tell anyone you started TTC, it gets even worse when you try not to think about it but people keep asking if you had any luck.
good luck xx

Totally agree with u. I get asked all the time drives me absolutley:wacko:

OMG its so hard to keep yourself busy not thinking about it...i sometimes wish i could be put asleep till O date and BDing then be put back asleep again till 14DPO :dohh:

Im getting serious paranoia mainly at work...me and the hubby have been married for just over a year now so maybe ppl just expect a baby is next on the bucket list. I had my colleague next to me ask if i was up the duff when i told him i had a secret!! (it was actually about someone being made redundant!). Then another colleague made a joke about a nice bar and said we would have to come back from my maternity drinks!!

Its bad enough me obsessing without other ppl hinting too!!

If you find a method that works please let me in on the secret lol! xx

xx Good luck!

Lol so funny I am right there with you...

I think Im going to try this it sounds like a good idea! at least its in weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->