How to look good naked

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Has anyone else been watching this? I think it is one of the best programs on tv.

I've hated my body since I had Charlie, and the wobbly bits are awful, but hubbie still says I'm sexy and have a lovely bod. I just thought he was saying it just to get in my knickers. :blush: But after watching this program, I'm beginning to realise that he does mean it.

I love the way Gok gets the womens confidence back with the shock tactics. But he does it in such a way that it doesn't offend. I mean, how many blokes would get away with pushing their faces into a strangers cleavage in the street as he did on this weeks program!! :rofl:

Not watched it - When & what channel?

Channel 4 hun. I'm not sure what night as I Sky+ everything then watch it when I'm free.

https://www.channel4.com/life/microsites/H/htlgn/index.html

He gets them to do a naked fashion shoot, and also a catwalk in their underwear!

I'm really getting into it actually. it's good isn't it. I loved the outfit he picked out for her last night - with the skinny jeans x

ive watched it and i know exactly what u mean i hate my wobbly bits lol

Yeh, but doesn't the program make you feel better about your wobbly bits Terrie? Especially when you see 100 women stood in a room in their bra's and knickers? And they all have wobbly bits - even tiny ones!

And Vic - yes, she looked amazing - and that hair cut knocked 10 years off her.

haha no it makes me feel like i look the way they do! and i probably do!
i used to be annorexic until i was 13 and now im size 14-16 trousers and 16-18 on top... its hard to go from realy really skinny to fatty fatty lol

I know - I was a 8-10 when I met my hubbie, and now I'm a 14.

But 16 is the national averag- so we're there!!

its terrible what havin kids does to your body lol

someone told me that on this programme they were saying that the best creams and oils used in pregnancy were the cheaper ones. Was going to go out and spend thirty pounds on Clarins tonic oil but dont think i will bother now! Did anyone watch that one?

Yes I saw that one. The winner was the cheapest, but I can't remember what it's called!! It's the one in the white bottle that smells nice!!:rofl:

Bloody hell, I've got a bottle upstairs and I just can't be arsed to move!!!:dohh:

Yes I saw that one. The winner was the cheapest, but I can't remember what it's called!! It's the one in the white bottle that smells nice!!:rofl:

Bloody hell, I've got a bottle upstairs and I just can't be arsed to move!!!:dohh:
:rofl: Could you please let me know the name of it when you are upstairs next Amanda. If I go into Boots and ask for a white bottle, i might end up with anything! Thanks hun x

I saw that one too actually, Bio Oil came second for stretch marks but I forget the name of the better one. I like how the most expensive one was crap, and it was about £130 or something stupid!

It's Palmers.

I still forgot to look, I've just Googled Stretch Mark Cream and looked till I recognised the name! :blush: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->