How to make sore nipples better?

blondeNklutzi

Mika's Mommy and TTC
Reaction score
So, before my period I usually have sore boobs and my nipples get a little tender but this is awful!

My nipples are so sore I can't lay on my stomach, almost cry when something brushes them, and it hurts to wear a shirt!!!!!!! I have no idea why they hurt this bad. Any ideas on easing the pain? I've tried a cool rag and that seems to help for a little while....

my mum got me some coco butter when i had problems with mine atfter my first, it helped :)

Shall try that. They seem to be a bit better this morning. I was kind of hoping it was a pregnancy symptom, but it seems not.

I get this every month and there is nothing i can do, just got to put up with it untill it goes. Iv looked into getting a sleep bra to ware for bed but dont want to walk into mothercare as everyone will think im pg.

I get this too sometimes. I cover them up with plasters (skin colour, not Disney novelty ones!) and that helps because they can't be rubbed. Also make sure you're wearing a soft cotton-y sort of bra rather than anything lacy or synthetic as that'll also scratch them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->