How to stay strong while WTT

We all seem to be waiting... Trying our best to hold off.

We use the withdrawl method as well. 8 years and counting.

I have a few reasons for waiting
-Get healthier
-3 months of folic acid supplementation
-Move
-More time to prep
- time to save
-Not having a winter baby

Might give in on at all though and just go for it... Ive got a few days to decide! ;) Hehehe

:rofl:

Today is my birthday and the main gift from my mother was some Clinique goodies. I haven't spoiled myself in awhile, so I think taking a few months to pamper myself might help me hold off a little bit longer. Goodness knows the nightly beauty routine will be out the window again once a new baby arrives!

Are you going to start taking folic acid/prenatals soon, MissMcCoy?

I started in January :)

I LOVE CLINIQUE!!!!
I have the need to up my stash now!

We're waiting because my husband is vehement about the due date falling after he graduates (which is totally understandable, his school schedule isn't newborn friendly right now) but I am SOOOO broody. I swear I feel eggs dropping everywhere every time I see a fresh little newborn. Thankfully I only have to suffer until September. That will put the due date safely after graduation :) In the mean time though, babies are pretty much all I think about >.>

I was just looking some "wrinkle dog" pictures up... long story.
There was a little newborn in the mix.... Ahh my uterus is singing it's love song!

I think by the end of this week I'll know for sure what my solid plans are.

September will be here before you know it!

One of the stores here is having a Spring Clinique sale, so we had to take advantage of it. Got a complete skin treatment set and some new foundation/powder, and they gave me a bag full of make-up goodies for free with it. Clinique is such an expensive addiction! :haha:

Good luck making your choice! :happydance:

Its pricey... But the gift with purchase is so worth it! I have the 7 day scrub and its fabulous! Also the make up removing cleanser is pretty nice and creamy. I love those little chubby lip tints!

Ohhhhh, I didn't even see a scrub there. Guess I'm going to have to go back! :haha:

it's definitely hard! Especially around ovulation, which I am going through atm. A large part of my just wants to rip DH's clothes off and demand we DTD right now, but I am in the same situation as OP, I need to wait. We have a lot of expenses coming pu this spring, so it's better in the long run to just wait it out. It's better for our family both emotionally and financially. So why doesn't my logical brain always triumph over these annoying hormones? Argh, it's frustrating :brat:

Found out a good reason to wait a little bit longer... the hospital on post is in the process of transitioning the rooms in the Mother-Baby Unit from six double occupancy to 12 single rooms. I do not want to have to share a room with another woman if I can avoid it! (the civilian hospital with DD spoiled me :haha:) I'm hoping when we get closer to working on #2 they'll post an update on when they expect the construction to be done. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->