How to tell oh I have lump on womb?

starlight1

Reaction score
I had coil fitted 8 month ago and ever since I have pretty much been bleeding all the time. I have been under the nurse since well 2 week ago I had a check and they found a lump on my womb I'm wating for a ultra sound app but I'm scared to tell oh cz I don't want to worry him if it's nothing. But on the other hoe do I tell him that I might have cancer n might never have any more children or even die. I really need advice I've never been very good at sharing my problems. Xx

He really needs to know. I would sit him down and explain the situation and that you don't know what it is just yet. I think it would be good for you to have his support in this. All you can do is just bite the bullet and do it! I'd be hurt if OH kept a health issue from me x

Just tell him hun- he's your OH, I know mine would not be happy if I kept something like this from him-- I know you don't want him to worry, but tbh, that's his job! To be there to support you whenever needed. I'm sure you'd want to do the same for him right?

Hope all is fine... Big hugs :hugs:

if you cant tell him then ask him to read this post, he must know, you should not be alone, hopefully this is nothing, try not to jump to conclusions, hoping for the very best for you x

Thanks I've told him went for ultrasound today they didn't tell me anything got to go to doctor next week for results.

Good luck with your results. I'm sure if it was anything bad, they would have had you see someone ASAP. Been through a similar scare myself.
Hugs
X

be honest with you oh but dont just to conclusions before you know the outcome, i sawmy urologist several yrs ago who did a sono and internal and said i had a enlarged uterous scared the shit out of me with all it can mean..turned out i just had some extra fluid in there...
so take a breath, it might not be anything.....dont just to conclusions and dont google..wait for your doctors to do all the tests and keep an open dialog...

((hug)) thinking about you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"