How was your baby after the 12 month injections?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
My 15 month old is having his MMR injections today. He was supposed to have them at 12 months but we never received the letter and he's been unwell with one thing after another and only recently has been better, so he's going to have them now at 15 months.

How were your babies after the MMR? Were they affected by it at all? I'm quite nervous about it but my daughter didn't seem to have any side effects at all so I'm hoping that it'll be the same with my son. :flower:

Mine was fine. She was really sleepy after the first two lots, but the 12 months ones were fine. I didn't notice anything different.

Mine was fine until a few days later. High fever and miserable. Lasted a few days. He also was the 5% who developed a light measles rash.

He's had it done and cried so much :( The nurse said to give him some calpol and a warm bath. Hopefully he is OK tonight.

Isla developed a fever about 5 days post-injection and was sleepy/sick/feverish for 2-3 days and then was fine. The MMR was harder on her than any of her other shots.

My second-born's reaction was not good. Seizures, a fever over 104, and he had to be hospitalized. My first-born didn't have any bad reactions to it.

He had a fever in the night and was awake for two hours. He still feels hot today and not much of an appetite but seems to be OK.

A mild fever for 2 days and a bit unsettled. . Was fine once she had calpol .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->