How was YOUR halloween?

vix1989

Baby Christmas <3
Reaction score
Hi Ladies! :witch:
So how was your halloween night?
It was OH's birthday and he said he just wanted to have a quiet time.
Soooo we decided to go to the halloween fair which we had at the local park, everyone dresses up.
We dressed the kids up, although OH banned me from dressing up because "ill look silly!" :blush:

We got 4 trick or treaters and left with half a bag of twix's! :happydance:

Think mia and taylor were a bit young this year to go trick or treating but think they wll go next year!

hope everyones nights were safe and not too scary :haha:

We went to my parents house as my dad was at work and mum didn't wanna sit on her own so we decided it'd be chicken kebab & garlic sauce with some chips for tea :rofl: think they had around 4-5 trick or treaters but next year we'll take LO, she was a bit too scared this year :shrug:

We had Harvey's friend round and they answered the door to 1 lot of kids!xx

We went round a friends house for 'a cup of tea'..
Theyve just moved into their flat, well a cup of tea turned to 10 cups & a few hours on xbox kinect..
So the result was we had no trick or treaters & im left with ALL the sweets! Yay!!! X

We had one set of Trick or Treaters and I managed to unload all the left over Celebreation sweets from last Christmas and keep all the nice chocolate for myself :happydance:

My Lo and husband went to bed at 9.30pm and I did the hoovering and kept an eye on my poor petrified dog. Rock n roll :haha:

We had a great evening, really impressed with the effort people made.........they girls bags were filled to the brim with sweets...........one house we knocked on the lady was dressed up as a witch and her husband had this HUGE monster head on it was so cool..............other houses did lucky dip style treats and people open to door with bowls of sweets they would talk when they took a treat out iykwim........i saw lots of children out and about all dressed up and the girls loved it...........although when my youngest says trick or treat it comes out as 'DICK or TEAT'.............which was funny to watch....x

Just like any other day :sad1: Connor's nursery expected us to pay £2 to go in fancy dress, which is waaaay too much imo, so I just sent him in a t shirt with a pumpkin on it.
In the evening, I lit the pumpkin, me mum went out, and I turned the door bell off. God, I'm such a spoil sport :haha:

I had a lovely quiet night. Lo was in bed early and with my front room being at the back of the house, no-one came to the door as all the front was dark :thumbup:

Had about 6 trick or treaters and LO went to the door with her pumpkin bag and gave the kids the sweets she loved it she was asleep for 6:30 though so i ordered myself a chicken kebab with chips and salad with garlic mmm! and went to bed at like 10:30 cause there was nothing on till stupid o'clock

We had a big Halloween party on Saturday which was fab! We hired a big bouncy castle, cooked lots of food and had loads of friends round.

On Halloween itself we were going to walk up Pendle Hill ( for those who have never heard of it, it's a hill in my local area strongly associated with witches in times gone by) but they closed it off this year so we went trick or treating instead.People were very generous :D

We had quite a few at our door as well so I had no sweets left just for me :( lol

I just dressed Bobby up and went round my Aunties and Mums 'Trick or Treating' and then had my dinner at my Mums. She had a few Trick or Treaters but we didnt have any at our house :)

Heres Bobby all dressed up as a pumpkin :cloud9:

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/halloween.jpg

We went trick or treating starting around 5:30 and got home around 8! Emma had a blast with her little friends. She said thank you at nearly every house and by the end of the night knew how to say trick or treat at the doors as well! :haha: After we got home, our neighbors set up their projector and we watched 'the gremlins' on the side of their apartment while we enjoyed our candy while we sat around the fire pit. :thumbup: It was a really fun night! Emma was so hyper last night but ended up sleeping so well(probably from sugar shock:lol:).

We had loads of trick or treaters, I ran out of sweets within an hour!! Loads of lovely costumes and every child was so polite saying thank you and some even sang songs for me! :) I had been a bit wary of trouble as we are new to the area and there are a lot of teens about but once the wee ones were all gone home there wasn't a peep out of anyone else! Me and OH settled down for the night with a bag of Jelliatrics (old jelly babies!!) and watched Hocus Pocus! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->