How were your LO's after the mmr?

XcupcakeX

Reaction score
Hi :) Lola has her mmr next week and was just wandering how your LO's were after theirs? Did they have a fever or anything? We've got loads on next week and I hope she's not going to be feeling poorly for it all. :flower:

Holly was absolutely fine after hers. She was not impressed when she had the jabs, and cried for a few mins. She was a bit grumpy and feverish for about 24 hours and was then fine after that. It's now 2 months since she had it and all is good.

Adam barely raised an eyebrow when he had it, no tears, and no problems that night. However, a few days later he started getting horrendous nappy rash (I wasn't sure if it was connected), and then 9 days later he had a fever and then a rash all over his chest, tummy and back. He was ok in himself, so I just gave Calpol for a day or so and then he was fine.

Rian was perfect after his! After his 2, 4 and 6 month vaccines, he has a bad reaction, high temperature, off his food, and just out of sorts so I was expecting the worst with the MMR but he was perfect. No reaction at all :thumbup:

I'll be watching this thread with interest, Izzy has hers on thurs, i am so worried! x

Brady had his on Friday and he was really grumpy on Sunday but otherwise fine, no fever or anything

Neither of my girls had any reaction at all after there MMR both completely fine x

Omar was fine, the easiest so far. He had a very mild rash after 10 days on his tummy & it faded after 3 days.

Aria was fine she got hers around 18 months old wasnt up nor down. Ive still to get Zee his however after 4 lots of seperate dates and vaccinations he wasnt up or down, i got my MMR in hospital after having Z and my arm hurt a little tbh..

Laila was less than impressed when the jabs were given but she was perfect after.. no temp or anything! x

eeep - my lo has hers this afternoon! i'm so pleased to read you all were fine...

Ruby didn't bat any eyelid about the actual jab, and fine immediately after, then 2 weeks later got a rash all over her (no fever). It lasted about 4 days I think then disappeared.

My daughter fine, my son had his before christmas really poorly high temp, rash etc. It really is luck!

Bit out of sorts for 24 hours, and a slight temperature in the evening - fine with Calpol.

Ella was fine. Probably the easiest shots out of all of them so far! She wasn't half pleased getting them done understandbly but didn't get a fever or rash or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->