How were your LO's after the mmr?

Discussion in 'Toddler & Pre-School' started by XcupcakeX, Jan 25, 2011.

1. XcupcakeX

XcupcakeX Well-Known Member

Hi :) Lola has her mmr next week and was just wandering how your LO's were after theirs? Did they have a fever or anything? We've got loads on next week and I hope she's not going to be feeling poorly for it all. :flower:

2. andbabymakes3

andbabymakes3 Just me and my girl

Holly was absolutely fine after hers. She was not impressed when she had the jabs, and cried for a few mins. She was a bit grumpy and feverish for about 24 hours and was then fine after that. It's now 2 months since she had it and all is good.

3. Mary Jo

Mary Jo Mummy to Adam and Joel

Adam barely raised an eyebrow when he had it, no tears, and no problems that night. However, a few days later he started getting horrendous nappy rash (I wasn't sure if it was connected), and then 9 days later he had a fever and then a rash all over his chest, tummy and back. He was ok in himself, so I just gave Calpol for a day or so and then he was fine.

4. 3rdtimelucky

3rdtimelucky mammy to 3 beautiful kids

Rian was perfect after his! After his 2, 4 and 6 month vaccines, he has a bad reaction, high temperature, off his food, and just out of sorts so I was expecting the worst with the MMR but he was perfect. No reaction at all :thumbup:

5. Scally

Scally Well-Known Member

I'll be watching this thread with interest, Izzy has hers on thurs, i am so worried! x

6. dom85

dom85 Mum of 2, 3rd on the way

Brady had his on Friday and he was really grumpy on Sunday but otherwise fine, no fever or anything

7. smelly07

smelly07 Mummy of 2 girls & wifey

Neither of my girls had any reaction at all after there MMR both completely fine x

8. OmarsMum

OmarsMum Well-Known Member

Omar was fine, the easiest so far. He had a very mild rash after 10 days on his tummy & it faded after 3 days.

9. elainegee

elainegee Well-Known Member

Aria was fine she got hers around 18 months old wasnt up nor down. Ive still to get Zee his however after 4 lots of seperate dates and vaccinations he wasnt up or down, i got my MMR in hospital after having Z and my arm hurt a little tbh..

10. xolily

xolily Well-Known Member

Laila was less than impressed when the jabs were given but she was perfect after.. no temp or anything! x

11. dacosta

dacosta Well-Known Member

eeep - my lo has hers this afternoon! i'm so pleased to read you all were fine...

12. Mum2b_Claire

Mum2b_Claire Mummy to Ruby & Scarlett!

Ruby didn't bat any eyelid about the actual jab, and fine immediately after, then 2 weeks later got a rash all over her (no fever). It lasted about 4 days I think then disappeared.

13. smiley44

smiley44 Well-Known Member

My daughter fine, my son had his before christmas really poorly high temp, rash etc. It really is luck!

14. Margie

Margie Well-Known Member

Bit out of sorts for 24 hours, and a slight temperature in the evening - fine with Calpol.

15. kiwimama

kiwimama Soon to be family of 4!

Ella was fine. Probably the easiest shots out of all of them so far! She wasn't half pleased getting them done understandbly but didn't get a fever or rash or anything.