How will you be coping with xmas??

hey sarah
I've just been through an mmc, my noodle stopped growing at around the same time as yours. i went through medical management (the pills that dilate your cervix) and i think they've worked, passed loads of stuff, will find out next week at a scan though.
i was going to tell my family on christmas day too, sucks, they dont know im going through this.
It's so hard isnt it? But everyone on here has been so amazing. If I can help at all just shout.

oh, and wine is defo the answer. to many problems.xxxxxxx

We lost our sprout back in October and was finally looking forward to the birth of a close friends baby a few weeks ago - sadly she developed complications and her LO was delivered still-born. Since her loss too I have been a bit of a wreck, I had finally got to the stage where I could go a whole day without crying but now I'l cry anywhere, in the car, seeing a show, the littlest thing will set me off.

Every time I hear Ellie Goulding's new song I burst into tears, I think it is the lyrics about life being so wonderful now that your in the world just really sets me off as it reminds me every time what me and my friend have lost.

I am trying to keep positive and be thankful for what I have. Yes this isn't the christmas I had planned, yes I am going to miss not being pregnant and basking in all the pregnancy attention and cradling my 17 week bump BUT I have a husband and family who are wonderful, friends who truly care. I have a wonderful home and a job, life could be worse.

I am buying some sky lanterns for New Years even and plan to make it into a symbol of all the horrible things that have happened for 2010 and focus on the positives next year can bring.

I am wishing all of you lovelies a Happy Christmas and I really hope that 2011 brings us some happiness.

we lost our twins at 4 months on november 17th.... so christmas is going to be hard... but i think the thing that has helped me the most is looking forward to another pregnancy and also the song have yourself a merry little christmas. the lyrics are great.... through the years we all will be together if the fates allow... in a year our troubles will be miles away :)

hey ladies

am doing a mix of all the above it seems! drinking, eating a lot (while exercising to lose my pregnancy weight) and throwing myself into the festivities and having family doos and family to stay and spending time with my neice and nephew and all my friends little ones.

Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas has amazing lyrics x

Hope you can all have a lovely day tomorrow and if it cant be lovely, that it is at least bearable and that there are smiles amongst the tears x

sorry for your loss x
Im feeling same, I would have been 19 weeks now :( and what made it worse I had a leaflet through from a baby thing i joined saying 'looking forward to your 20 week scan :/'
I kept saying cant wait to have a bump on xmas and let family listen to heart beat with my doppler etc, now I cant do that :cry:
Only thing keeping me positive is that this weekend ill be ovulating :happydance:
so plenty BDing to keep my mind occupied x
Our angels will forever be in our hearts x

I would be 6 months pregnant this month but I'm not. We have alittle ornament on the tree to remember our little peanut. I think when we get up tomorrow I'll light the candle that we made and lite for Oct 15th.The awareness day. That's one thing we are doing to cope. I hope we all cope well during this time of year. Pray that 2011 is all our year.Love you to all.

Love to all my Angel Mummies, this will be our last Christmas before getting that baby in our arms so let's make it a good one.

:hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->