how would u know if ur water went in the bath?

I always feel a 'pop' so I am thinking you should know unless it starts with just a trickle then maybe you wouldn't! Hmm that I have to say is a damn good question :D

Iv been wondering about this aswell!!

Haha its because i was sat in the bath, and noticed quite a few lil bubbles appering, lots inbetween my legs and the water went a lil cloudy but i had used a lil soap:/ and then thought hmmm how would i actually know if my waters went in the bath:S

I think you'd feel it as they'd not be the same temperature as the water.

i had someone tell me they had their waters go in the bath and when they got out it was trickling out still.. i don't think it would all go at once.. there would.have to be some sign

Mine went in the bath last time. I felt a pop, and thought 'that was odd' but didn't think a huge amount of it. Then when I got out of the bath I was trickling a bit.... but thought maybe it was just a big of 'trapped' bath water, but then when it continued to come out the penny dropped!

When my water broke, I didn't feel anything. I just all the sudden stated gushing fluid. It continued to trickle as I walked around and would come out in gushes if I sneezed or coughed. If I thought my water had gone in the bath, I'd dry off and see what happens. If no fluid comes out on its own, I'd lay down and let it pool. If nothing came out if I stood up and did a fake cough or small push, I wouldn't think it was my waters. The fluid will continue to pool in the vagina, which is how they test to see if your waters have broken, in the hospital. :)

You'd know :) Waters even when going with a gush will still continue to trickle out before baby is born. Mine went with a gush with my second child and the force of it was amazing lol so I'd definitely be able to tell!

Glad to
Read these responses as I bath everynignt (feel so comfie there) and swim a few days a wk, was there today at 37wks and starting to wonder what if waters went in pool! X

I still don't know when or where my waters went with my first son. I got to the hospital and when she examined me 2 hours later there were no waters so they could have gone the day before or earlier but I have no idea :wacko:
He arrived an hour after examination, so I'm glad I went in when I did!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->