how would you pronounce...

babyblessed

Reaction score
Aaron?

we are getting different people pronouncing different ways on this...

A-ron lol I've heard some people pronounce it Air-ron though

I work in a school and we have both. There is a girl who says it 'a' (as in apple) 'ron' or like the famous aaron cardigan, and there are also kids who are called 'air' 'ron'.

x

thanks girls; these are the two we are getting, we want a ( as in apple) ron..but I can see why people say the other way..

would you pronounce Arron diifferently?

Yeah I would pronounce THAT A-ron. I think a lot of it has to do with the accents as well, because I can barely even make my mouth form those two sounds together haha(I have a strange accent)

I think you can spell a name and pronounce it however you want to.

x

I would pronounce it A-ron. Think the other way (Air ron) is the American pronunciation (?)

You can also go with Arran which is Scotland's biggest island and where Arran wool comes from xx

PS - I may be wrong, it may not be the biggest island but it's either that or the one closest to the mainland lol,

my friend called Aaron pronounces it A-ron. I like that name....:D

with the double AA I'd pronounce it Air-ron / air-ren

with "Arron" I'd go down the a-ron road

Definitly A-ron.I didn't even know that there is a different pronounciation :shrug:...you learn something new every day...

My sons middle name is Aaron after my grandad, and its pronounced air-en. I always thought Ar-on was spelt with 1 A and not the 2! Maybe wrong lol.

I'd say aer'n unless I knew the person preferred a'r'n or a'ron :)

The boy's name Aaron \a(a)-ron\ is pronounced AIR-an, AHR-an. It is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "mountain of strength".

https://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/1/Aaron

So I guess we say it wrong over here

my stepbrother is called Aaron and everyone says it as Air-ron...its up to you how you want it pronounced. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->