How you feeling today ladies?

suffolksazzle

Reaction score
Morning, afternoon, evening (depending on where in the world you live) ladies.

Just wondering how you are all doing today? Had a good day? Any gossip?

Im tired this morning, its 09:25 here and im currently at work alone. I didnt sleep all that well last night as I had my whooping cough injection yesterday afternoon and its made my left arm sore and pretty much useless. So I couldnt sleep on my left side last night, causing restlessness and tiredness this morning. I wish I could just go home and sleep.

I also really fancy a Burger King Whopper this morning, honestly I would happily go and get one about now if (a) they were open, (b) I wasnt alone in the office and (c) I wasnt so lazy!

Happy Thursday everyone xx

Hiya! I too am at work.

I am not too tired this morning cause I went to bed freakishly early last night (hadnt slept well since sunday) but feeling very irritable.

Cant be bothered to work and like you would LOVE a burger king but there isnt one near me and macdonalds just wont do!

Cant wait for the weekend again so i cab laze about again.

I'm tired and feeling eugh, woke up with headache. Have week off though so no work for me. Hope you get your BK at some point today xx

I keep thinking it's Friday and feeling let down when I remember it's still Thursday.

Nicely relaxed, slept well over a long time period, but thanks :D

No work for me as such - just 2 smallies to look after, both of whom are currently recovering from a stinker of a cold, as am I. Eddy woke up this morning covered in ear gunk as his ear must have been playing up with the cold, so I'm washing bedding as we speak, and Earl has recovered enough to be back into his 'I'm hungry' phase which is freakishly annoying when it's only 10am and he's already had a bowl of cereal, 2 glasses of juice, a slice of toast and jam, a packet of wotsits, some grapes and is now sat eating a choob yoghurt! :wacko:

So far I've sorted out the toys and put the vacuum around, and done 2 loads of washing but I'm yet to venture into the kitchen which is a bombsite, and it's chucking it down so I haven't emptied bins or put a dryer load in.

To eat - I just want hot food. I would love a cheeseburger of any description (in fact there's one in the freezer - hmmmm me thinks lunch?! lol) and have been craving custard lol. Salmon and noodles for tea when hubby gets home from his 12 hour shift. We were both up at 5.30 this morning for him to get to work. Thankfully the boys stayed in bed til 7.30 so I was able to eat breakfast and watch the news before all hell broke loose! lol

On the plus side, 30 weeks today and feeling ok. :thumbup: Got some phone calls to make and then some play-doh fun to be had with Earl while Eddy naps! It's a glamourous life lol :haha:

Uncomfortable! Lol sorry to say but im in bed with a dvd. I have already been out to post a friends bday card to the post box down the road which used to take me about 5 mins there and back but today took about 10! Lol. Had to stop twice coz I keep getting so much discomfort really low.
So anyway im now back in bed feeling sleepy.

Uncomfortable and tired here. Also feeling like I really want to be in that 3% or so people who give birth on their due-date. :haha:

Im feeling like someones kicked the shit out of me lol
didnt sleep a wink last night, havent really slept well for weeks now. my body pillow doesnt help, the exercise ball doesnt work, cocodamol doesnt work (prescribed by doctor for spd).
Trying to keep up with my 2yr old is hard work, visiting my mom yesterday and she had some airfresher thing on the tv stand and he put some of the jelly stuff in his mouth and started licking the rest of the jelly. couldnt even get up fast enough to get it out his mouth before he swollowed it.
:( that was a downer all in itself.

feeling tired (even though i have done no physical work today )and very hot and uncomfy ...its 40 degrees outside in Dubai ! :wacko:

went for a movie last night to the mall and did not see a bit of water on the floor and fell in a semi split position ...DH caught me on time and eased me down to the floor slowly ....now my pubic/pelvis area is in pain as though i gave it intense workout for 2 days straight ....haven't slept properly for a couple of weeks ....

baby is great though kicking and punching all day /night :happydance:

I would love to be in bed about now! I have Monday off work as I need to use some annual leave up before mat leave starts so im thinking Monday will be a duvet day! Im seriously falling asleep at my desk about now! My arm is killing me and I feel sicky, this better not be a reaction to that stupid jab.

Omi, your still here! Hurry up baby!!

OMG Evana, hope your ok......

All you ladies that are in the third tri with toddlers get my upmost respect, it must be so hard!

Im feeling like someones kicked the shit out of me lol

I wake most mornings feeling like this. I think baby is more active overnight so it feels like I've been in 10 rounds with someone when I first wake. Then I normally immediately get cramp so end up hobbling around the bedroom for 10 minutes trying to relieve it! lol :haha:

Tired and ill :( OH is having a half day so I can sleep. I need to sleep to get rid of the cold but can't sleep because Oliver is here :haha: DAMN half term!

I would love to be in bed about now! I have Monday off work as I need to use some annual leave up before mat leave starts so im thinking Monday will be a duvet day! Im seriously falling asleep at my desk about now! My arm is killing me and I feel sicky, this better not be a reaction to that stupid jab.

Whooping cough jab will make your arm ache a little for a day or two.

Omi, your still here! Hurry up baby!!

OMG Evana, hope your ok......

All you ladies that are in the third tri with toddlers get my upmost respect, it must be so hard!

I am ok :thumbup: thanks just very sore today ...

Still here! I have a consultant appointment to talk over induction/repeat c-section in 6 days so am desperately hoping something happens naturally before then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->