How you feeling today ladies?

It is my due-date today but because I am hoping for a VBAC I can only go the 1 week overdue not the regular 2. Unfortunately I don't feel like it is going to happen in the next week though.

I'm almost 41 weeks pregnant and sitting on my sofa in my pj's watching This Morning and desperately hoping that the second stretch and sweep I had yesterday takes effect! Feel like I should be keeping active in a bid to help things along, but sooo can't be bothered any more!

Hope you all have a lovely day! x

I'm almost 41 weeks pregnant and sitting on my sofa in my pj's watching This Morning and desperately hoping that the second stretch and sweep I had yesterday takes effect! Feel like I should be keeping active in a bid to help things along, but sooo can't be bothered any more!

Hope you all have a lovely day! x

It's true that keeping active is important to get things going, but if it's clear that nothing's happening, enjoy the peace and tranquility while you can! lol

@suffolksazzle....hope your day passes quickly, it's awful dragging yourself through a working day when you're knackered! I got a better sleep last night thank goodness. Yesterday I got all my summer clothes out and sorted and I have a few more options (didn't get myself lodged into anything yesterday :haha: because I just didn't bother trying half the things on!). My parents, brother, SIL, neice (3 yrs) and nephew (6 yrs) all arrive on Saturday so I'm busy getting sorted for their arrival.
It's fruit season in our village so the neighbours have just been round with a box of peaches and yesterday they gave us a crate of cherries.....yum!!
Anyway, that's me....other than doing my work between being on this forum!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->