How Young Were You With Your 1st Baby?

Yogurt

Reaction score
Just wondering. Were you still a baby at the time? :crib:

Not quite ... concieved @ 20 had her at 21 - but she was tried for and very much wanted ... i'd already been married 3 year :)

I'm rocketing towards 30 now, still married and NTNP for #3

22 when he was conceived, 23 when he was born, a very much loved surprise!

All three pregnancy's were planned. I had a MMC when I was 22 (just after I got married) and the second way when I was 23 and then got pregnant again and I then had my son when I was 25. People seem to think I look younger than I am so at 26 I get dirty looks because people seem to think I am a teenage mum though.

21 when I had my first daughter, not planned but very much loved :) Now ntnp for #3 :happydance:

I was 27 when I had my first. I'd been with my husband for nearly 8 years and married for nearly 3 years when we had her. We could have done it all younger as we had a mortgage and good jobs when I was 21 but we just wanted to enjoy ourselves and have some amazing blow out holidays. Now I'm 28 and looking forward to getting my bfp with number 2!

X

All three pregnancy's were planned. I had a MMC when I was 22 (just after I got married) and the second way when I was 23 and then got pregnant again and I then had my son when I was 25. People seem to think I look younger than I am so at 26 I get dirty looks because people seem to think I am a teenage mum though.

Lol, thats not you on your dp pic is it ? Jk :p

Not particularly! I was 27 and one month, BUT had only been with my OH for 3 months when I got pregnant.

Not particularly! I was 27 and one month, BUT had only been with my OH for 3 months when I got pregnant.

Your little girl is very cute, she looks like my sister when she was little lol

I was 19 when i got Pregnant, and 20 when he was born, he was tried for, Me & OH had been together 3 Years at the time :) xx

Oh really? thats cool Im 19 and might be pregnant hehe

Oh really? thats cool Im 19 and might be pregnant hehe

oooh fingers crossed! :)

I think it depends on the person, i was ready, i don't drink/go out! so it wasn't a huge lifestyle change for me!

Everyones different!

Good luck xx

I was a young mummy. I was 17 when my daughter was conceived, and 18 when she was born! Obviously she wasnt planned, and her dad no longer has interest in her even though we were together 4 and a half years but i wouldnt change her for the world. Im very proud of her and love her lots :D

guess was young, 18 when i got preggers and just turned 19 when i had him :) its funny cause my HS friends would say " YUP, you payed attention in parenting classes" he was born almost 1 year ( to the date) of me graduating HS lol..

18 and was an accident, i just got into college 17, but i never regret having here. she's turning 10 in july :)

i was 22 when i had ds a big surprise but the best thing in the world love him so much ttc#2 nw :)

18 and was an accident, i just got into college 17, but i never regret having here. she's turning 10 in july :)

it was an accident? does that mean you got pregnant without penetration?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->