How Young Were You With Your 1st Baby?

I'm 20 now , hopefuly I will be 21 by the time the baby me and my husband havent made yet is born!! Fingers crossed for a BFP this year!! :)

I was 26 when DD was conceived, 27 when I had her. She was a complete surprise to us, as we were only intimate twice that month and did NOT think it would happen (I was on continuous bcp for endo and had been for 5 years... turns out that the pill is not great at the BC aspect when on it for that long). OH turned 35 two weeks before DD was born. I am now 30 and he is 37 and DD is 3. Looking forward to giving her a little sister or brother (of course she wants a little sister :p) OH and I have been together for 11 years now :)

22 when i had my first son , 27 when i had second son , now trying for baby nomber 3 and im 31 xx but i feel old !!!

After a month of being 18 is when I found out I was pregnant and had her when I was still 18. =]

I was 24 with our first and 29 with our second. I felt very old having my second so at the age of 31 and if I do get the chance to sit in the midwife's office, I will feel ancient! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->