How Young Were You With Your 1st Baby?

an accident means not planned, not without penetration!

We had a miscarriage when I was 20. I was 25 when I conceived and gave birth to Brady

though it is possible to get pregnant without full penetration it is extremely unlikely.....

but then again I wonder how many people have actually given it a chance... either young couples will go all the way or/and will be using some form of prevention normally....

I'm hoping I'll be 23... But I need to get pregnant before February 2012 if that is going to happen.
I'm feeling fairly posistive lol :p

I was 19 when I got pregnant and 20 when she was born. Not planned but was so so loved and wanted. She is 12 now :D

i got pregnant at 18, had a mc, then pregnant againa nd had LO at 19, 1st baby was NTNP and 2nd we tried for :)

20 when we conceived and 21 when i had Lottie! 25 now and ntnp for number 3 x

wow there are a ton of young mommys on here. thats sweet and cute :) I really want to be a teenage mom but Im not sure how likely it is since me and my bf aren't married yet and it takes so long to get married in the Church out here.......

I was 19 when I got pregnant and 20 when I had her. She was a surprise baby..but very much loved and wanted. Now she is hitting her teenage years...:help:

Im expecting my next period EXACTLY on May 8 which is Mothers Day in the U.S....*cries*

What a great day to start a new cycle! Your goal can be to have a baby by Mother's Day next year :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->