hpt.... (for Hayley haha!) *update page 16 post 152*

im on a 42" HD telly on my computer. i can see the start of something there (believe me that pee test is MAGNIFIED!)

haha Candy do you? i got some more tests for your super douper telly if you fancy a peek? will put them up in a sec xxx

I am Toots... I am a PEE ON A STICK ADICT!!!!!!

just to prove... heres 2 more tests... bought from the pound shop (haha super douper cheap!! but had to be done!)

These tests were done at abough 5.30pm... 3rd wee of the day...

10dpo hpt.jpg
10dpo hpt2.jpg

The second pic is the strip after i took the casing off it....

xxx

i see something on the one out the casing...but my monitor is crap so it's probably more visible than what i'm seeing. i should try my desktop..i'm on my laptop right now. but can't wait to see that line get darker :)

do you momma? i thought i seen something on the bottom too... but to be honest i always get line eye so i rather take pics and stick them on here as i dont trust my opinion unless its clear as day haha! altho i do think i saw something on the one that i took casing off... i dont believe i will get a bfp until tommorrow at the earliest... normally 11dpo is when i get the faint but deffo there lines eek! xxx

Toots I see it :wohoo: I was right, theres a line today :) do another :rofl: x

Im on me iphone 4 and its defo picked up a pink line on the top pic (in the casing)

Hahahaha Hayley u have me sitting here laughing literally out loud!! :haha: :haha:

i think i have done like seventy million tests today, shocking eh!! hahahaa!!

i shall do another late on tonight... i bought 2 x 3pks of cheapy sticks from savers and 2 sticks (one of them i used above) so i have enough until my obcessive fix arrives through the post! haha

Eeee i feel like a proper drug doo-er....

My drug is WEEEEEEE!

;)

hayley you will get you :flower: if i see a faint but DEFINATELY there line tommorrow hahahaa!!

I just looked at pg4 and i see that one too

Oooh!! i must add as i just remembered ....

the casing test... a line came up straight away when the test thing was pink... it was definately there and i was like woooah... then i left it and came back and it was like this... so it had fainted a bit but i remember seeing it straight away.... but again i swear the middle of my eye is like a target... with a cross in the middle lol!!

Im stalking this thread and keeping everything crossed for you x

Tootsy i'll post a screenshot from my iphone if you like, it picked up the pink line?! Hard to explain but you'll know what i mean when u see it?

oooh yes please honey!!! :D :D :D :D

And thanks for all the lush message girls!!

xxx

i defo see a line in that last test, how amazing that you have "known" straight away Kx

Kaylynn i know.. i have had the feeling i am since pretty much 1dpo... i just went very 'pregnant like' strange isnt it?!

Although there is a chance i might not be but i will be flabergasted i think! lol!!

Im totally scared though if i am!

SB wheres that piccy :coffee: I'm too excited x

Im joining in the stalk to. Just read this from start to finish and was gegtting soo excited thinking next page will be a bfp.xxx

pmsl littleblonde!! (btw girls i do actually know most of u by first name but just dont incase u dont want your real names on here... just incase u think i dont know who u are haha!)

IM RESISTING THE URGE|!!!!!!!

i have a SERIOUS stick problem :| :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back