hpt.... (for Hayley haha!) *update page 16 post 152*

yeah the first one though i see something but the second pic is just too close on my screen so its too blurry to see clearly Kx

omg i can't believe how excited i just got...i don't even "know" you...but the second test. i see line. no lie. for sure. a line. yep, a line. i see it. a line. did i mention i see a line? :) :) :)

Ooooo i see a little something on your ic! It will be a bold BFP on sunday you wait and see!! Hope you have my :flower: at the ready!:haha::haha:

hahahaaa my hubby thinks im crazy cause i just started laughing out loud... Mommabill that cracked me up!!

what did you say? u forgot to tell me if you actually saw a line? ;)

:haha:

definitely stalking this thread and crossing my fingers for you!

I see the beginning of linesssssssssss,definately on SB's screen shot.Excited.com :) x x

lmao Toots, you never told us you'd be taking 10+ tests a day. We could have gone for Sat Morning, Sat Afternoon, Sat Evening instead... thinking my Monday bet will be waaay wrong now.

lmao erised!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! ..... how right was i?????!!!

*........................................ please wait for my slow eeffing computer to upload.......*

BFP 29.01.11.jpg

OMG!!!!!!

i have been shaking!!! the top one fooked up when i was doing it but does show a line... the second one, as soon as i dipped it in my pee the line came up before the wee reached the control and stayed there...

At the moment my hubby is at sainsburys getting a digi!!!!

*FACEBOOK FRIENDS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ANY OF THIS ON MY WALL OR ANYTHING, THANKS GUYS!!*

i must also say... its exactly like the line at 11dpo with abs! eeek i feel sick with nerves lol!

OMG!! I can see them!! Whoohoo!:happydance: How exciting! Cant wait for the digi!:hugs:

:happydance:
LOOOKS REALLY HOPEFUL TARA :thumbup:
can't wait to hear how u get on with Digi..
two tests loook tooo good to be evaps and i see pink too
Best luck with Digi...ewwwkkk :happydance:
xx

thanks girls!!! hes just come home now so will go do one shortly!

Ooh myyyyyyy goooooooood! Xxxxx

UPLOADING!!! FUCK ME!!!!

pardon the language!!

Liking the sound of that...:haha:

BFP 11dpo 29.01.11.jpg

says it all really!!

paaaahahahaha

:flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

flowers for everyone haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->