HPT Has Dramatically Lightened?!?

prettymachine

Reaction score
i am 6+1 today and every test i have taken before today (approx 8) has gotten very very dark very quickly. Well I took one this evening, same brand, and it was very light pink. Compared to the DARK red they have been...Even after 10 minutes it was still pinkish and not too dark. Ive been using the same brand each time, and I hadn't urinated in 9 hours or so. Other tests I have taken that were dark had been on my 5th urine of the day, even only 20 minutes after using the bathroom. Should I be worried??? Does this mean my HCG is dropping?!?

Don't panic. I had this last week and was convinced of the worst as I've had an mmc previously. But I went to the hospital and all was fine, saw the little heartbeat flickering away :)

I'm sure you'll be fine Hun, some tests are just lighter than others

Yep, mine were all frers. I took one on Monday last week fmu and the test line was thick and dark, much darker than the control. The one on wed (the day I went to hosp) was also an frer, fmu, but the test line was really light, not even as dark as the control. Honestly don't panic, easier said than done I know

yeah... i have looked it up a bunch on here and so far at least 15 i have seen said they miscarried. i didnt see one say it was ok =/

Well I was ok hun, also I was 6 plus one as you are. If your really worried you should try and get in for a scan to put your mind at rest

did you get any cramping? i have some, but i dont know what is "normal" cramping?

No I had no cramping but I had been spotting since I found out I was pregnant. Doctor told me not to worry about it and it happens to a lot of women. I'm sure cramping does too, lots of ladies on here talk about it

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs038.snc6/166817_192915477401664_100000496396928_734427_8236380_n.jpg

thats how much lighter then the control line, the test line is. Test line is the bottom. i havent had the test line be lighter than the control in almost 2 weeks.

It is still very dark. However, if you're worried, do go see your doctor.

I agree, the best thing to do if you're worried is to go see your doc... but a lighter line isn't necessarily a bad sign. There are SO many different factors that can effect how dark/light the test line is. Unless it was significantly lighter - as in difficult to see - I wouldn't be alarmed.

If it makes you feel any better, I've seen tests that were lighter than previous ones and my little beanie's still fine :) I m/c'd last September, so when I found out I was pregnant again immediately after I was *super* paranoid... I literally took a test twice a day for the first couple of weeks :blush: Some were thicker, some were lighter, some took longer to show, but everything's okay :)

hi ya i had this happen to me on monday and im 8 weeks i got told that the hcg gets so strong that it makes the tests go mad, i watered my fmu down half and half and done another test with it and the line was dark again, i wouldnt panic unless you have had pain or bleeding then go to a&e.

yeah when u get further on u have to water down ure urine because the hormone is to much for the test im sure everything will be fine :) xxxx oohhh and stop testing lol lol i know its hard but it will jsut make u panick xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->