HPT Help!

KitteyKat2010

Reaction score
Ugh...after 4 kids, I never thought I write something like this or question!!

My last menstrual cycle was October 31st...I just had a baby this past May (have had periods before this awkward one), I'm not breastfeeding....I still have yet to get my period (going on about 7 weeks since the last one).

I have tested and they are all negatives...has this happened to anyone before? I have a doctor's appointment coming up Wednesday so I will bring it up if no AF by then! I'm thinking I must've ovulated way later...I don't want to really stress myself out, because it's a matter of whenever we get pregnant is fine by me...but it is just really puzzling to me!

Thank you in advance!

Good luck at your appointment on Wednesday. Could you be premenopausal? I'm sorry I'm not much help, I've never experienced this myself unless i was breastfeeding.

I'm wondering if you got the covid vaccine? I've read a lot of testimonies of women who got the vax and ended up with missing / irregular cycles. How often were your cycles before this? I can't tell. The only time my period came 2 weeks late and I wasn't pregnant was when I too the morning-after pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->