HPT Positive but OPK NEGATIVE

I was wondering this too.
My HPT's are dark and beautiful.
The Answer brand OPK is still completely negative.
Another thing I was worrying about :)

Just realized, I changed my name about a month ago because I forgot my username and couldn't recover it. I was LTLMP, FYI ; )

Yes :) I revived your post bcoz I was wondering if my VERY negative opk meant I have no way of being pregnant! And ur post gave me hope :) will only test on saturday and hoping for a bfp on a HPT!!! ***

Definitely Hope! Keep up posted j1405!!!! : )
keepholdingon- I used First Response OPKs

Hi All: I had a negative OPK the day before I got a BFP on FRER. Two days after my BFP the OPKs were positive and have been positive since.

did a hpt yesterday and got a bfn... af still a no show but should be here tomorrow :( the stronger af cramps are starting... oh wel, i'll try for a christmas baby :) :)

Hi Everyone!
I'm new to this site (first post!) but have a question...

I understand that OPKs turn positive for a lot of women when they are pregnant (since HCG is very close to LH), however after 5 days of progressively darkening lines on my HPT, my OPK (which I did just out of curiosity) doesn't even show a slight hint of a second line!!!
I know that for many women it never works...but I also just want to make sure it's not due to too low levels of HCG (not increasing enough).

With all of this said, I couldn't be happier and more incredible excited ot have my BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! : )
Hey I took 3 OPKs 1st pos last 2 were neg but I took 3 HPTs and were pos. Every woman's body works very differently I'm almost 7wks preggers. YAY!!! Thou unplanned we are still very excited! Is there any one experiencing low back pain? This is my 4th baby and I never had this before. Its making me worry because it really hurts and I can't sleep at night 😧

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->