HPT question- lines

bighouse

Reaction score
So I am TTC #1 and don't have any past experience to go on... that's where you come in :)

I am 11dpo today. Yesterday I tested with FMU and did not see a line within the allotted time, but after leaving it a while (maybe an hour?) saw a faint line (it was a squinter). So I tested again in the evening, same deal, no line within allotted time, but a faint line after leaving over an hour.

So this morning I tested FMU again and saw a faint line WITHIN the allotted time! So I immediately re-tested (with same batch of FMU) with a different brand- same thing happened (faint line within 2 minutes).

I have gotten a LOT of BFN's in the past, and never have gotten even a faint line. So I'm super excited about this, but I don't want to get too excited yet if other people get faint lines and then a BFN.

I'd like to know what your experience is with faint lines on HPTs? Are they always a precursor to a BFP?

I'd try again with a new test in a couple of days. If the lines are stronger it's a BFP.

I had a very faint line at first,but a stronger lines after 2 days, and a blaring line after another 3 days with watered down urine.

So yea,I have had a faint one before the full bfp.

Yes dear as soon as you saw two lines you are pregnant no matter is it faint or dark any line would appear it consider a positive .. so congratsss

thanks!!! Just to avoid any confusion with the lines, I bought a clearblue digital and tested with that tonight... very clear "pregnant"! So it's a definite BFP!

Congrats!! I had the same faint lines tonight and plan to test with a digi tomorrow and hope to also see "pregnant" :)

Yes, my case was the same. I got very faint line which got darker after some time. This was when I tested before missing my period. I tried 3 days later and I got bright pink immediately.

It is up to hcg levels built up in your system, I guess. I heard it gets double up every day during early pregnancy. So you get darker lines immediately, if you test approx 15 dpo; that is almost around the time when you are due for your next period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->