HPT taken before missed period but test says to take from day of missed period??

tryingforno2

Mother to 2 and trying
Reaction score
Hi! Sorry about the thread name I couldn't work out how to describe it lol!

So, I'm 11PO I think roughly! Af is due on Sunday, I took a cheap test and it was a BFN but it does state on the box I realised to use after a missed period so do you think I could still get a BFP? Does taking this test too early effect the outcome? Any thoughts are wanted even if ifs something you think I won't want to hear it! Thanks

What do you mean exactly hun, getting a bfp has no relevence to the test you have taken, the next test you take could well be a bfp. Taking an early pregnancy test wont effect your chances of actually being pregnant..... Im not sure if this is what you mean but thats how ive interpreted it lol hope this helps xxx

Sorry I mean the test says to take from the first day of your missed period, but my period isn't due for a couple of days so I was thinking maybe I got a BFN because I took it too early if that makes sense? I'm going to wait and test again if AF is late x

Yep, thats absolutely possible that you tested too soon. Sometimes, people can get an early positive result, but for best results you should use as instructed. :)

thanks girls, I just looked at my calendar and I'm actually only 8DPO so super early! with both my girls I only got a faint positive when I actually missed my period so god knows why I thought I should test lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->