HSG test after ectopic

koshka

Reaction score
I had 2 ectopic pregnancies in less than a year. First was in July of last year where I had to have my right tube removed and second one was in February of this year but this time it was caught early so I got methotrexate shot and I was able to save my left tube. My Dr told me that I will have to have dye test done to make sure everything is fine. I'm really scared that there is something wrong and my left tube is blocked. I'm already emotionally drained. I have an app with my doc on Monday and after we will schedule the procedure. I am trying to prepare myself for whatever might happen. I know each of us is different and reacts to things differently but please share your stories with me and let me know what were your diagnosis. Thank you!

i dint have any experience of hsg but wanted to give u a :hugs: x

I had an HSG because of fertility problems. Everything turned up normal for me but I will say that it was fairly painful. They asked me questions and showed me the screen while the HSG was going on but I was in too much pain to think enough to respond. They must have thought I was an idiot! Luckily the pain went away immediately after the procedure. The whole thing was very quick. I think it must have been less than 5 min. I went alone and was able to drive myself home just fine. I would highly recommend taking ibuprofen before you get there.

You might have better luck asking this question in the Trying To Conceive forum. Many women on there have experiences (good and bad) with HSGs and have a variety of diagnoses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->