hsg today, did anyone fall pregnant in the months that followed??

LADYEDDIES12

Reaction score
so been trying to fall pregnant with my second child for 2 years now. i have a son of 5 already and miscarried in july 2010. been for all the blood tests and my partners semen test all normal. today i had a hsg, seems everything was ok with this. there to see my consultant on tuesday. just wondering if anyone has had similar results and ended up falling pregnant after a hsg.

hope to hear from anybody!

I am due to have mine done next week and I would love to know.

We have been trying to conceive our second for a year - June is a year. Never imagined it would take this long.

Hiya, yeah i never ever thought it would take so long... Been tryin over 2 year for my second and just doesnt seem to be happening. I got all worked up over the hsg after people said he hurt bad and the cramping and so on... For me it was nothing and ive had no blood or cramping since yesterday afternoon only a few hours after having it.

Ive heard that it can help and alot of people have getting pregnant after, tyring not to get my hopes up but cant help it. All tests have come bk normal so not got a clue whats goin on with me.

Good luck for your hsg chicka also all the luck in the world for making number 2!!

Hi
I fell pregnant with my first son the same month I had my HSG after two years of trying. Sadly I pinned all my hopes in it having the same effect with #3 and it hasn't (been trying 2 years again). So sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't but then the fist time I was 30 and this time I'm 39 so that could be a factor
Good luck ladies

Hi
I fell pregnant with my first son the same month I had my HSG after two years of trying. Sadly I pinned all my hopes in it having the same effect with #3 and it hasn't (been trying 2 years again). So sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't but then the fist time I was 30 and this time I'm 39 so that could be a factor
Good luck ladies

how long ago since u had the last hsg? im really tryin not to, but every slight twinge im like thats a pregnancy symptom, need to try and put it in the back of my mind (hard as u will know). hopefully u get your bfp very soon chicka!! everything x'd

I had mine May 14th so Ill keep you updated

ahh ty moore, lets hope this cycles the one for us then!! ive nothing else wrong with me every test has come back normal... if im not this cycle then i'm set up to start clomid for 3 cycles ( so not looking forward to it) fx'd this is a goooooood month!

how did u find the hsg?

Hi
Good luck ladies

how long ago since u had the last hsg? im really tryin not to, but every slight twinge im like thats a pregnancy symptom, need to try and put it in the back of my mind (hard as u will know). hopefully u get your bfp very soon chicka!! everything x'd

I actually had HyCosy this time (very similar to HSG only they use ultrasound rather than X-ray). I had it done at end of Feb so have had 4 cycles (incl the Feb one). With regards to symptom spotting I am trying really hard not to think about it this cycle. Something I haven't managed for the past 24 cycles! I am a POAS addict normally but have had a HCG shot this month so can't test til it's out of my system which is pretty much when AF due anyway. Good luck and I hope your HSG has done the trick for you x

I had a HSG on the 12th April and fell pregnant on my next cycle. I am 4+6 today :)

yay congrats HotMel were you tubes blocked at all?????????

hotmel- aww congrats chicka, h&h 9 months!!

moorebetter- u got any news to share? any symptoms? ive had cramping, heartburn, slight sicky feeling and my pumping is just shockin for a lady lol...woke up this mornin and nothing, i did do i test and it was a bfn (was expecting it tho) still a week til af!

thanx to the girls who have let me know, you give me hope!!!

Hi
Good luck ladies

I actually had HyCosy this time (very similar to HSG only they use ultrasound rather than X-ray). I had it done at end of Feb so have had 4 cycles (incl the Feb one). With regards to symptom spotting I am trying really hard not to think about it this cycle. Something I haven't managed for the past 24 cycles! I am a POAS addict normally but have had a HCG shot this month so can't test til it's out of my system which is pretty much when AF due anyway. Good luck and I hope your HSG has done the trick for you x

yeah the long 29 cycles ive had ive told myself every month that i was pregnant.. wishful thinkin, my mind playin tricks! ahh well let us know how u get on with testing then chicka, wishing u lots of luck! you said with your first it worked, and tryin with number 3 it didnt, did u fall easily with number 2? x

nothing to report here, waiting on af :/ on to another month!!! :)

I got pregnant the same cycle as the HSG. I was pretty ecstatic but unfortunately it ended in MC (unrelated). The Dr. said that 1 tube was a little blocked, but nothing major. I did not find it to be painful and did not take any medication. Besides, I'm sure birth is much more intense.

I have actually had my results from the HSG yet. I'm in London and here you have to meet with your Dr to get the results. It did hurt when he injected the due, so there could have been a blockage.

We've been ttc for 4 years and had a mmc at 12 weeks two years ago. Seeing my Dr tomorrow, so I'll let you know what they say

LADYEDDIES - hi, yes number two was 'unplanned'. Strange how you can get pregnant just like that sometimes and not others. Mind you that was just over 6 years ago and I was 33. Lot older now!
Good luck to all you ladies xx

WOW, the HSG worked! had it beginning of this cycle and here i am surrounded by positive tests. still in utter shock, i put all my hope on it and i guess i was right to... now just prayin for a sticky baba. AHHH man too excited!

so been trying to fall pregnant with my second child for 2 years now. i have a son of 5 already and miscarried in july 2010. been for all the blood tests and my partners semen test all normal. today i had a hsg, seems everything was ok with this. there to see my consultant on tuesday. just wondering if anyone has had similar results and ended up falling pregnant after a hsg.

hope to hear from anybody!

I am TTC#3- both of my first pregnancies happened quickly after getting off the pill. We have been trying for 10 months now after removal of a copper IUD, which I had lots of weird side effects from, including strange mucous. My doc had me do an HSG in April, and all was clear. I was told by the technician and the doc that it can "clear out stuff" if there is any buildup of mucous-
I got my BFP on June 2nd. Sadly, I miscarried this week at 6 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->