hshucksmith's Wedding Planning Thread! 27th July 2013

You are naturally pretty and the make-up shows that off, so I dont think you need to change anything.

Thank you :) I like my skin and she did the colour quite well, I am thinking maybe a little bit more eyeliner on the top lids to focus on my eyes more? I will probably change my mind on the day!

Yeah that could be quite nice, but nothing too heavy.

Yeah I don' want to look really dolled up! The wedding is in July so if it's hot I don't want it to look too dodgy if I sweat!! I'm not wearing any blusher either because I go red whenever people stare at me so walking down the aisle I will naturally be beetroot!

Your hair and make up look lovely!
I'd maybe go for just a little bit more around the eyes, but nothing too much :)

Your hair and make up look lovely!
I'd maybe go for just a little bit more around the eyes, but nothing too much :)

thank you :) yes, i think i will go for a bit more! i am so nervous the woman won't arrive! she was fickle, but nice enough! i will have to make sure i contact her in plenty of time before the day just to confirm everything!

it's all coming around so quickly... :happydance:

Whirlwind few days...!! Urgh.

I'm 2in taller than my OH and we agreed I would just wear 3in heels and not have my hem altered. Then yesterday he decided that I would wear different heels and get my hem altered! ARGH!!! So now I've bought new shoes and have booked to have a couple of inches of my length taken off:

Shoes:
2835280904_large.jpg

Mum's decided she hates her dress so now we're going shopping AGAIN tomorrow.

Sister is kicking off because I haven't invited her boyfriend of 5 months (she's 18 and wasn't even seeing this guy when the invites were written up. plus we have to factor in favors, tab cards etc)

Tasting of food tomorrow. My mum's meeting Chris' parents.

I'm calling the whole thing off I SWEAR GODDAMN IT :brat:

Don't stress, it will all be fine my lovely :) though shopping with my mother would not be fun hahaha. In regards to the boyfriend, could he maybe come to the evening part? Hope the food tasting goes well!! Xxx

Don't stress, it will all be fine my lovely :) though shopping with my mother would not be fun hahaha. In regards to the boyfriend, could he maybe come to the evening part? Hope the food tasting goes well!! Xxx

Shopping with mum went well. She decided to just stick with her original dress. Thank god...

I have invited him to the evening party but Laura is insisting it's too far to travel so i just quit :nope:

Food tasting was AMAZING! absolutely so pleased with the food!

Got my sister an evening bolero (my maid of honour has bought exactly the same one for herself a few months ago!) and a necklace. Will post pics later :)

Youngest bridesmaid's necklace: (She's only 15 - and a very young 15 at that, so wanted to get her something she'd wear after the wedding too)! Reduced from £30 to £9 :)

P1030902.jpg

I couldn't get a very good photo of her bolero so here's one from the website:
Untitled.png

But I did get a nice photo of the sequins:
P1030904.jpg

Glad shopping and food tasting went well!

Love all your new buys, that necklace is a bargain :)

It went a lot better than expected! Beat the Bulimia too! Actually tried EVERYTHING which was a mega step for me :) Good day wedding wise all in all!

Not much wedding progress, done most of it...
Only change is that I can now announce my pregnancy in the speech :dance:

Wooooo congratulations!!! Sending lots of sticky vibes your way :happydance:

Congratulations again! (I did congratulate on your test thread but I'll congratulate here too) also sending lots of sticky vibes your way xx

Oh how wonderful, and what an amazing way to announce it! Congratulations, and wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->