Hsm 3

Jo

I'm an old bag!
Reaction score
I have pre booked tickets for 22nd for me and Em to have a bit of girly time
I'm not sure who is more excited me or her:rofl:

can i come... i seriously havent got outta my teenage film craze yet haha

don't know what that is but enjoy!

I am going with my friend from work, she's taking her two. She's definitely more excited than her kids, her daughter is 9 too :)

:rofl: yup me and my girls are going to see it too, cant wait.

I know these pregnancy hormones are going to make me cry though, its the last one aswell :cry:

I am totally jealous!! I really want to see it. I was watching GMTV and got all excited when Zac Effron was on there.. :rofl: Grow up Tor!

:rofl:
Too much estrogen for me....I'll stick with Beauty and the beast :rofl:

You two girls have fun!

I'm going with my friend.. Two 19 year olds going to see HSM3. I'm sure I can use the excuse that I'm viewing it in aid of Caitlyn wanting to see it when she's older? No? Damn!! :rofl:

I'm going with my friend.. Two 19 year olds going to see HSM3. I'm sure I can use the excuse that I'm viewing it in aid of Caitlyn wanting to see it when she's older? No? Damn!! :rofl:

:rofl: By the time Caitlyn's old enough to see it,Zac Efron will be old,crazy and into Scientology!

I can't waitttt to see this! Ex is taking me, well, we're going for free as our friend is a movie projectionist and we get the vip screening room to ourselves afterhours, so dont have to worry about people thinking 'my gosh thats an oddd sight!'...and we get to see it 2 days before it comes out :D along with saw 5 :D

I can't waitttt to see this! Ex is taking me, well, we're going for free as our friend is a movie projectionist and we get the vip screening room to ourselves afterhours, so dont have to worry about people thinking 'my gosh thats an oddd sight!'...and we get to see it 2 days before it comes out :D along with saw 5 :D

Jealous Much ? :rofl:

I hate the saw films though !

the UK premier was on tues night! you could have spied on them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->