+ HTP 13 days post trigger, 11 dpiui

Byrnhild

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have read many posts on this topic but I can't see the pictures, so I don't know if my HTPs look similar to those who ended up being true BFPs or not. I am very, very anxious and I'm sure all of you can relate, so any comments will be more than welcome.

These are my last three HPTs. The one I took this morning (13 days post Ovitrelle 250, 11 dpiui) has a darker line, but I'm thinking it may be because of the concentration of HGC left from Ovitrelle in my FMU. Then again, the trigger was 13 days ago... I'm excited but I just don't know what to think anymore and I'm a nervous wreck. :shrug:

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!!

Attachments

• 2014-08-25 09.49.18.jpg
    2014-08-25 09.49.18.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 14
Thank you for your replies! Very reassuring, which I definitely need even if it doesn't work in the end.

I guess you know this is real because you have seen tons of HTPs before?

Congrats on your babies!!

And done tons if hpts. To far to be trigger and it's darker!

Wow. The line is darker today so I went to buy a Clearblue digital. BFP. Is this reliable? Can't be leftover from the trigger, can it? Jeeeez, I want to believe it but I can't!

12 dpiui
14 dpt.

If the line is darker, it's a true :bfp: The trigger should be gone by 14dpt. I've done the trigger shot 13 times and it was always gone by 14 days past it. You are truly preggo!

Thank you!!

I e- mailed my doctor and he told me to go to the clinic tomorrow to have my beta done. I'm soooo scared!!

Hi all,

I have just gotten my Beta result. It's positive but the nurse said it's low so I have to back on Friday. She said it's 60.

Soooo, more waiting!

But you are only 12 dpo right? It's great!

Thanks for your quick reply!

I'm 13 dpiui and trying to relax...:nope:

I'd be beside myself if I were in your shoes. Try not to worry - your iui worked!

I think that's a great beta for 13dpiui!! Got everything crossed for you!
Xx

Thank you so much, girls.

I'm very hopeful but just very mad at the nurse who made me think 60 was really bad. I have been extremely lucky and I have no right to complain. We'll see on Friday!

Hugs!!

Beta is fine fine for where you were. :)

Thank you everybody for helping to keep me more or less sane.

I just got the results: 160!!!! It more than doubled and the nurse said I don't have anything to worry about.

So I'll focus on sending positive energy your way!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->