Hubbie is hard at work on the babies room!

Mum2BKW

Reaction score
So hubbie is spending the morning prepping the walls/wood (sanding, filling etc). He won't let me in 'cos of the dust.... also I feel a bit rubbish this morning, baby is pushing into my chest a bit so I feel constantly breathless. I feel like I'm being really useless just sitting here while he does all the hard work!

But I love him so much, the room is going to be beautiful and I'm so proud of him - I want to go give him a big hug but I can't 'cos he won't let me in!

Loads of love for hubbie right now <3 but not so much for my useless self :dohh:

Lucky you! Enjoy having him look after you and DON'T feel guilty! You are very hard at work growing a baby. And anyways when it arrives you will be the one doing all the work!:winkwink:

Thank you! I do feel very lucky, I've made him lots of tea and bought him up a banana with 'I love you' written on it to make him smile <3

Aww, that's so exciting! I feel like getting the nursery ready makes it so much more real! DH is also working on our baby girls nursery this morning putting down the flooring. Have fun decorating soon Hun! :flower:

Such an exciting time! My hubs wouldn't let me in the room when he was refinishing the floors either from the dust and then the poly he put over it. I felt so bad because I wanted to be able to help him! But I think he really enjoyed doing it and seeing the progress he made all by himself :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->