Hubby got me thinking.....Just curious

FeliciaD

Char and Baby #2's Mommy!
Reaction score
So hubby get me thinking last night that since my last period was so screwy, and it is normally very regular, that maybe I'm further along than what I thought I was. Even though, I only got a +HPT on the 8th would it even be possible? I mean, I know they have the show now "I didn't know I was Pregnant" and I've heard that its possible, but very rare. I don't think that's what the deal is, but I can't stop thinking bout it. :shrug:

I'm just wondering what everyones take is on it. And if anyone has gone to the Doc only to find out they're further along...(I don't go to the Gyno until Dec. 5th).

If your last period wasn't really a period and you were an entire month further along than you thought, you should've gotten a positive test much sooner than a week and a half ago (assuming you'd been testing before then). I'm guessing your current dates are correct.

Yep, I tested before I went (last week of September) and when I got back from my mom's Mid-October and got all negatives...I figured that i wasn't because of the negatives. O well, I'm preggo now. and Hubby hasn't asked me about it since. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->