Hubby got me thinking.....Just curious

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by FeliciaD, Nov 17, 2011.

1. FeliciaD

FeliciaD Char and Baby #2's Mommy!

So hubby get me thinking last night that since my last period was so screwy, and it is normally very regular, that maybe I'm further along than what I thought I was. Even though, I only got a +HPT on the 8th would it even be possible? I mean, I know they have the show now "I didn't know I was Pregnant" and I've heard that its possible, but very rare. I don't think that's what the deal is, but I can't stop thinking bout it. :shrug:

I'm just wondering what everyones take is on it. And if anyone has gone to the Doc only to find out they're further along...(I don't go to the Gyno until Dec. 5th).

2. lilmisspink

lilmisspink Cooking #4 xxx

Had you tested before the 8th and got negatives?x

3. bananaz

bananaz Well-Known Member

If your last period wasn't really a period and you were an entire month further along than you thought, you should've gotten a positive test much sooner than a week and a half ago (assuming you'd been testing before then). I'm guessing your current dates are correct.

4. FeliciaD

FeliciaD Char and Baby #2's Mommy!

Yep, I tested before I went (last week of September) and when I got back from my mom's Mid-October and got all negatives...I figured that i wasn't because of the negatives. O well, I'm preggo now. and Hubby hasn't asked me about it since. LOL.