Hubby had vasectomy 3 weeks ago - symptoms

Lisa Wilson

Reaction score
Hey everybody!

So.....dh had a vasectomy and hernia repair surgery 3 weeks ago. He hasn’t been able to even think about having an orgasm (either alone or with me) until about a week ago. He has had probably 10 orgasms over that time and then the other day we DTD and he *ahem* finished inside of me. I was shocked that he would do that, but he said that he thought we were good. (I guess he didn’t really listen when the doctor was speaking before the surgery.)
I immediately checked my fertility tracker and saw that I was ovulating that day! We have three other kids, and having a fourth would be welcomed, but certainly not planned. I know that it is realllllly early to know anything, but I have been feeling twinges in my lower abdomen that feel eerily like my other three pregnancies. Any research I have done about sperm counts post vasectomy don’t talk about this early post-op. They only really discuss counts after 20 ejaculations or 3 months. Anybody have any stories of people who did get pregnant right after surgery?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->